How do I get rid of unwanted apps?
Step by step instructions:
- Open the Play Store app on your device.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Tap on My apps & games.
- Navigate to the Installed section.
- Tap the app you want to remove. You may need to scroll to find the right one.
- Tap Uninstall.
How do I uninstall an Android app that won’t uninstall?
At this point, you should be able to go into Settings | Application manager (or Apps on some devices), locate and tap the app listing, and then tap Uninstall to remove the app. You don’t have to let app administrative privileges get in the way of removing those pesky apps you’ve tried and no longer want.
How do I uninstall preinstalled apps on Android?
Uninstall Apps Through The Google Play Store
Tap My Apps & Games and then Installed. This will open a menu of apps installed in your phone. Tap the app you want to remove and it will take you to that app’s page on the Google Play Store. Tap Uninstall.
How do I delete an app that won’t uninstall?
Remove Apps That Phone Won’t Let You Uninstall
- On your Android phone, open Settings.
- Navigate to Apps or Manage Applications and select All Apps (may vary depending on your phone’s make and model).
- Now, look for the apps that you want to remove. Can’t find it? …
- Tap the app name and click on Disable. Confirm when prompted.
How do I block unwanted apps on my Android phone?
How to get rid of unwanted apps on your Android device
- Open up Settings on your device and go to Apps.
- Find an app you want to remove (in this case Samsung Health) and tap on it.
- You will see two buttons: Force stop or Disable (or Uninstall)
- Tap Disable.
- Select Yes/Disable.
- You’ll see the app gets Uninstalled.
Why can’t I uninstall apps on my Samsung?
If you head to the Settings >> Application Manager >> App info. You will find the Uninstall button is grayed out. If you can’t uninstall an Android app installed from Google Play store or other Android market on your Samsung mobile phone, this could be your problem.
Can you delete factory installed apps?
Deleting preinstalled apps isn’t possible in most cases. But what you can do is disable them. To do this, head to Settings > Apps & notifications > See all X apps. Select the app you don’t want, then tap the Disable button.
How do I uninstall preinstalled apps?
Remove Xiaomi Bloatware using MIUI Hidden Settings:
Tap on the Manage Applications. Scroll over and tap on whichever app you want to remove from your device. Tap on the “Disable” or “Uninstall” option. Then tap on the “Disable app” button in the pop-up.