How do I change the region on my Samsung phone?
To change your region, you’ll need a local SIM card, insert it, and reset your Samsung device. After you’ve gotten hold of a local SIM card and inserted it, go to Settings, ‘General management,’ and tap on ‘Reset. ‘ Then hit ‘Factory data reset’ and confirm.
How do I change my location on my phone?
Faking GPS Location on Android Smartphones
Launch the app and scroll down to the section titled Select an option to get started. Tap the Set Location option. Tap the Click here to open the map option. This lets you use a map to select the fake location where you want your phone to appear.
How do you fix this item is not available in your country?
How to fix “This item isn’t available in your country” error
- Try to find a good VPN provider. …
- Install the VPN app provided by your VPN provider on your Android device.
- Choose a VPN server in a country of your choice. …
- Establish a VPN connection.
Are all Samsung phones region locked?
All current Samsung phones come with an active regional lock when first bought.
Are Samsung phones region locked?
To our knowledge Samsung does not region-lock its dual-SIM phones, but even if it did you could use the advice below to remove the region lock.
How can I fake my location?
- Download a GPS spoofing app. First, head to the Play Store and search for GPS spoofing apps. …
- Enable Developer options. Next, if you haven’t already done so, enable Developer options on your phone. …
- Select mock location app. …
- Spoof your location. …
- Enjoy your media.
How can I change my location?
- On your Android device, open the Settings app .
- Tap Location. App permission.
- Tap on the app you use to search, like the Google app or Google Maps .
- Choose location access for this app: Allow or Deny.
Why does my phone location say I’m somewhere else?
Try to check your location in another app like maps or weather. These applications will use your current location automatically. This is not something to be worry, if Maps shows you as being within a few hundred feet of where you really are.
How do I download an APK not available in my country?
Using this method, you can just install any region restricted app that is unavailable in your country to your device, without having to install any 3rd party VPN app which you may not trust. Step 1: Do a simple Google search with the name of the app you want to download followed by the letters APK.
How do I change my app store region?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. …
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap “Change Country or Region.” If you don’t see “Change Country or Region,” contact Apple Support.
How do I change the country on my Play store?
Change your Google Play country
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu. Account.
- Under “Country and profiles,” find your name and country.
- If you don’t have a payment method from the new country, follow the onscreen instructions to add a payment method. …
- The Google Play Store automatically changes to the new country.
How do I change my country region on my Samsung account?
You can change the country by logging into kiest with your present account. Just go to the settings and change the country. P.S. Your account will work on your phone registered only for the country you are situated.
What is Samsung region lock?
With Samsung Region Lock, Samsung ensures that their devices are only used on the market they’re intended for. For example, smartphones that you buy in Asia can’t be used in Europe and vice versa. You can cancel Samsung Region Lock making a 5-minute phone call with a SIM card from the market the phone is intended for.