How do I change my location on my Android phone?
You can update your location settings as you use Google services to get the search results you want and control your privacy in a way that’s right for you.
Manage location permissions
- On your Android device, open the Settings app .
- Tap Location. …
- Tap on your browser app, like Chrome,.
How do you fake your location on Android?
- Download a GPS spoofing app. First, head to the Play Store and search for GPS spoofing apps. …
- Enable Developer options. Next, if you haven’t already done so, enable Developer options on your phone. …
- Select mock location app. …
- Spoof your location. …
- Enjoy your media.
How do I change my device location?
GPS Location Settings – Android™
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Location. …
- If available, tap Location.
- Ensure the Location switch is set to on .
- Tap ‘Mode’ or ‘Locating method’ then select one of the following: …
- If presented with a Location consent prompt, tap Agree.
How do I change my default location on Android?
To open the settings, tap the settings icon ( ). Scroll down to the Downloads section. Tap Default download location, and select a folder.
Can I change my location on my phone?
Changing the location on your iPhone or Android device involves tricking your phone into telling apps that you’re located somewhere you’re not. … There isn’t a “fake GPS location” setting built in to either iOS or Android and neither do most apps let you spoof your location through a simple option.
How do I change my location on Samsung?
- Go to Settings → Applications → Samsung Apps and then tap the clear data and clear cache buttons.
- Back to all applications, find Samsung Apps and click on it. Select now the correct country.
How can I fake my location?
Faking GPS Location on Android Smartphones
Go to the Google’s Play store, then download and install the app named Fake GPS Location – GPS Joystick. Launch the app and scroll down to the section titled Select an option to get started. Tap the Set Location option. Tap the Click here to open the map option.
Where is mock location in settings?
Mock Location is available in the “hidden” Developer Mode menu on your device:
- Go to your “Settings”, “Systems”, “About Device” and tap multiple times on “Build number” and activate the Developer Mode. …
- In the “Developer Options” menu, scroll down to “Debugging” and activate the “Allow mock locations”.
Can Fake GPS be detected?
On Android 17 (JellyBean MR1) and below mock locations are detected using Settings. Secure. The app can detect that users have enabled ALLOW_MOCK_LOCATION but has no easy way to determine whether locations received are mock or real. … On Android 18 (JellyBean MR2) and above mock locations are detected using Location.
Why does my phone show a different location?
Try to check your location in another app like maps or weather. These applications will use your current location automatically. This is not something to be worry, if Maps shows you as being within a few hundred feet of where you really are.
How do I change my browser country?
Manually change your location in Chrome
- In a browser window, hit Ctrl+Shift+I (for Windows) or Cmd+Option+I (for MacOS). …
- Hit Esc, then click the Console menu (three dots to the left of Console in the lower portion of the screen).
- Select Sensors and change the Geolocation dropdown to Custom location…
Where is my device location?
Remotely find, lock, or erase
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account. If you have more than one phone, click the lost phone at the top of the screen. …
- The lost phone gets a notification.
- On the map, you’ll get info about where the phone is. …
- Pick what you want to do.
How do I change my default download location?
Change download locations
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under the “Downloads” section, adjust your download settings: To change the default download location, click Change and select where you’d like your files to be saved.
How do I change my default storage?
Go into your phone’s settings, go to Applications, find an app you want to move, tap the “Move to SD” option if it’s available. Depending on your version of Android, that may be one level further down under Storage.