How can I decrease the size of a video?
How to reduce video file size online
- Upload a video. Choose a file up to 500 MB for free from any of your devices: Android, iPhone, Mac, Windows. …
- Compress the file. Wait a few moments while the tool is setting up the necessary parameters for your video. …
- Save the result. Watch the preview to make sure everything is okay.
How can I send a video that is too large for Android?
First, find the file you want to send and use the share menu to send it to Drive. You’ll get to pick the folder, so make a note of where you send it. You can let the upload happen in the background, then open the Drive app and go to the info panel for the file.
How do I reduce the MB size of a video on my phone?
After you select the video file, tap the Convert option at the bottom of the screen. Select Manual profile to convert the file and reduce video resolution, bitrate, and frame rate of the video. The recommended settings while reducing video size is 176×144, 800, and 23.98, respectively.
How do I compress a video to email on Android?
Convert Video on an Android Device
- Download and launch the Video Converter Android app and import the video you want to compress.
- Tap Convert at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Manual profile. …
- The app will shrink the video size considerably and make it easier to send via email.
How do I reduce the size of a video app?
Top Six Free Android Apps for Compressing Video
- Video Compress. Video compress makes it much easier to compress videos and then share them on social networks, such as Facebook, Google+, WhatsApp and more. …
- Resize Video. …
- Video Compressor by Sunshine. …
- Videos & Movies Compressor. …
- Video Dieter 2. …
- Video Compressor.
How can I reduce the size of a video offline?
VLC Media Player for MAC & Windows compression of video
- Go to Media > Convert/Save > In file tab add your raw video or audio file.
- Click on the “down arrow” mark on the Convert/Save button and Select “Convert”.
- Now, provide the format in the “Profile” drop down, also provide the destination source.
How do I compress a video on Android without losing quality?
Use VidCompact (Android)
It is a mobile file compressor app for Android that allows you to compress your video in just a few seconds. It is a powerful and simple video compressor that includes several features to choose from. Aside from compressing your video, you can also perform video trimming and video converter.
What is the best app to send large videos?
For Android users, the best four apps that we have gathered to help you understand how to send a video that is too large.
You can download them on your Android phones and use them to compress and send big video files.
- Send Anywhere. …
- WeTransfer. …
- Filemail. …
How can I send a large video?
Best ways to share big files
- Upload your files to a cloud storage service, like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, and share them or email them to others.
- Use file compression software, like 7-Zip.
- Purchase a USB flash drive.
- Use a free online service, like Jumpshare or Securely Send.
- Use a VPN.
How do I compress files on Android?
- Step 1: Launch ES File Explorer and navigate to the files you want to compress.
- Step 2: Long-press on a folder to compress the whole folder. …
- Step 3: After you’ve selected all the files for your ZIP file, tap on “More,” then select “Compress.”