How do I create a hidden folder in my gallery?
To create a Hidden folder, tap on new at the bottom of the screen and then tap on “Folder”. You will be prompted to give the folder a name. To hide the new folder, you need to add a “.” (without quotes) before the name of the folder and it will be marked as hidden for android system.
Where is the photo folder on Android?
Photos taken on Camera (the standard Android app) are stored on either a memory card or in phone memory depending on the settings of the phone. The location of photos is always the same – it’s the DCIM/Camera folder.
How do I enable gallery on Android?
Just go to settings, Mobile application. Check all apps. Find the gallery app. Check it that It should be disabled.
How do I create an album in Gallery?
Create a new album
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Touch and hold a photo, and then select the photos you want in your new album.
- At the top, tap Add .
- Select Album.
- Optional: Add a title to your new album.
- Tap Done .
What is the difference between photo gallery and photos?
Photos is just a direct link to the photos portion of Google+. It can show all the photos on your device, plus all the automatically backed up photos (if you allow that backup to occur), and any photos in your Google+ albums. Gallery on the other hand can only show photos on your device.
How can I lock a folder in Android without app?
Hide files on Android without using any apps:
- First open your File Manager and then create a new folder. …
- Then go to your File Manger settings. …
- Now rename that newly created folder,which have files you want to hide. …
- Now again go back to your File Manager settings and set “Hide Hidden Folders” or disable the option that we activated in “Step 2”
How do I find hidden folders on android?
Open the app and select the option Tools. Scroll down and enable the option Show Hidden Files. You can explore the files and folders and go to the root folder and see the hidden files there.
What is .nomedia folder?
A NOMEDIA file is a file stored on an Android mobile device, or on an external storage card connected to an Android device. It marks its enclosing folder as having no multimedia data so that the folder will not be scanned and indexed by multimedia players.
How do I put pictures into a folder?
If you must have an Album, click any photo in the new folder and type Ctrl -A (Hold Ctrl key and type A) to select all photos in the folder, then Right-Click on any of the photos and select “Add to Album -> New Album.
How do I put pictures in a new folder?
To organize your photos and videos into new folders:
- On your Android phone, open Gallery Go .
- Tap Folders More. Create new folder.
- Enter the name of your new folder.
- Tap Create folder.
- Choose where you want your folder. SD card: Creates a folder in your SD card. …
- Select your photos.
- Tap Move or Copy.
How do I hide a folder in Android Gallery?
To create a hidden folder, follow the steps:
- Open File Manager app on your smartphone.
- Look for the option to create a new folder.
- Type desired name for the folder.
- Add a dot (.) …
- Now, transfer all the data to this folder you want to hide.
- Open the file manager app on your smartphone.
- Navigate to the folder you want to hide.
How do I install Gallery app?
- Open the gallery app link in chrome browser.
- Tap icon on the top right (1)
- then select “Add to Home Screen” option (2)
- Enter the app name and click on add button (3). That’s it. You would see the app icon in your device.
How do I restore my gallery icon on Android?
The easiest way to recover a lost or deleted app icon/widget is to touch and hold an empty space on your Home screen. (The Home screen is the menu which pops up when you press the Home button.) This should cause a new menu to pop up with customizable options for your device. Tap Widgets and Apps to bring up a new menu.