How do I select all in Gmail Android app?
How do I select all from a mobile device, for any email – Gmail Community. Open the label (or, your Inbox, or Sent Mail, etc) containing the messages you’d like to select. Click the Select: All link above your messages. Click the link that says Select all [number] conversations in [current view].
How do I permanently delete emails from Gmail on Android?
If you don’t want a message to stay in your Trash for 30 days, you can permanently delete it.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap Trash.
- At the top, tap Empty trash now.
How do I delete thousands of emails in Gmail?
- Use the master check box at the top of the page to select all the emails on that page.
- Now a new option is shown below that master check box: All 50 conversations on this page are selected. …
- Click the option to select all conversations found.
- Press/choose the Trash icon to delete.
How do I mass delete emails from Gmail app?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app . Tap the letter or photo next to the messages you want to delete.
- On a computer, open Gmail. You can’t delete all messages from the Gmail app.
- In the top left, click the Down arrow .
- Click All. …
- Click Delete .
How do I empty my Gmail inbox?
Deleting all your emails in Gmail is simple: open Gmail, select the inbox tab you want to clear out (Primary, Promotions, etc.) and click the small empty box in the top left corner, just above the Compose button. This will select everything on the current page of your inbox.
How do I permanently delete emails from my Android?
From the Android stock email app, you can permanently delete emails if you access the trash folder and delete them from there:
- Select and email to delete and touch the delete icon;
- Access the Trash folder;
- Repeat step 1 inside the trash folder for the same email.
How can I delete all my emails at once Gmail?
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Enter a search term in the top search field. …
- Check the box at the top of the search results to select all results on the page.
- Click “Select All Conversations” at the top of the search results. …
- Click the “Delete” trashcan icon and confirm your selection, if prompted.
How do I delete thousands of old unread emails from my Gmail?
–Click on “select all conversations that match this search.” — Click on the Trash icon to delete emails. All your unread emails will be deleted from the inbox. When you delete emails, Gmail moves them to Trash where it is kept for 30 days and after that Gmail deletes it permanently.
Can you delete more than 100 emails at a time in Gmail?
Gmail’s inbox can display a maximum of 100 emails per page, so if the emails you want to delete span multiple pages, you have to search and delete them in multiple actions.