How do I delete multiple messages on Facebook Messenger Android?
Open the Facebook Messenger app. Tap and hold on the conversation that you no longer want then swipe to the left. When the menu appears, select Delete. Confirm the selection by tapping Delete Conversation.
How do I delete multiple messages in Messenger?
Open Messenger app, scroll through your conversation to look for the message you wish to Delete. 2. Tap & hold the conversation you want to Delete. Now, tap on three horizontal lines icon and select Delete.
How do I delete conversations in Messenger?
Simply open the conversation you’d like to erase and tap the settings icon to access those same options. On Android: To delete a message thread on Android, find the conversation you’d like to delete from the list, press and hold down on it, and select the “Delete” option.
How do you mass delete Facebook messages 2020?
Do this by clicking on the Actions button and select Delete Messages. You will see all your messages with this friend, with checkboxes on the side of each message. Select the messages you want to delete by ‘checking’ the box next to the message, or simply click on the Delete all button.
How do I delete all messages from Facebook Messenger?
In a browser:
- Log into Facebook and open the Messenger pane.
- Click the conversation that you want to delete.
- At the top of the chat window, click the arrow to the right of the person’s name and choose “Delete conversation.” In the pop-up window, confirm you want to do this by clicking “Delete Conversation.”
How do I erase Facebook Messages?
To delete a conversation from Facebook:
- From , click Messenger in the left menu.
- Click the conversation you want to delete.
- Click and select Delete.
- Click Delete Conversation to confirm.
How do I delete conversations?
Delete text messages
- On your Android device, open the Voice app .
- Open the tab for Messages .
- Tap the conversation.
- Touch and hold the message you want to remove. …
- In the top right, tap Delete .
- Tap Delete to confirm.