How do I delete unwanted history?
Click Tools in the upper right-hand corner. Select Internet Options from the drop-down menu. On the General tab, in the Browsing history section, click the Delete button. Check the boxes of the data you’d like to clear.22 мая 2017 г.
Does a factory reset Delete browsing history?
Like any sensible tech-savvy user, you probably ran a factory reset on your device, and thought no more about it. But new research has shown that deleting data from an Android device with a factory reset does virtually nothing to delete users’ sensitive information.
How do you delete phone history?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to ‘Time range’, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check ‘Browsing history’. …
- Tap Clear data.
How do you delete text input history?
Instead, go to your device’s “app info” menu (I’m using Android), then select Flow and find storage -> clear data. Select that. When you return to the app you will be prompted to login again, but thankfully the autocomplete entries will be gone.
How do I permanently delete data from my phone?
Go to Settings > Backup & reset. Tap Factory data reset. On the next screen, tick the box marked Erase phone data. You can also choose to remove data from the memory card on some phones – so be careful what button you tap on.
Should I remove my SIM card before factory reset?
As an extra precaution however, you can always properly remove the SD card from the device, and then perform the hard reset. With the memory card removed from the phone during the hard reset there will be no chance of losing any data.
Is it bad to factory reset your phone?
It will not remove the device’s operating system (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) but will go back to its original set of apps and settings. Also, resetting it doesn’t harm your phone, even if you end up doing it multiple times.
How do I clear history on my Samsung phone?
Clear cache / cookies / history
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Internet.
- Tap the MORE icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap Delete personal data.
- Choose one of the following: Cache. Cookies and site data. Browsing history.
- Tap DELETE.
How do I permanently delete my call log?
- Open your device’s Phone app .
- Tap Recents .
- Tap More. Call History.
- Tap More. Clear call history.
- When asked if you want to delete your call history, tap Ok.
How do I permanently delete my hard drive history?
To ensure your previously deleted data is wholly sanitized, follow these steps:
- Run BitRaser File Eraser.
- Choose Data Erasure algorithm and Verification method from ‘Tools. …
- Click ‘Home’ and then choose ‘Erase Unused Space. …
- Select the hard drive that you wish to sanitize.
- Click the ‘Erase Now’ button.