How do I find out what my number is?
For every Android phone, regardless of manufacturer, you’ll be able to find your phone number if you go to Settings > About Phone or About Device > Status > My phone number. Some Android phones will have SIM or SIM card status listed within Status.
How do I find my SIM card phone number?
Finding the SIM number in Settings
- Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About.
- Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called ‘Phone Identity’.
- Tap IMEI Information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the ‘IMSI’ number, or the ‘ICCID number’.
How do you find your own number on a Samsung phone?
Your phone number is displayed.
- Touch Applications.
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch About phone.
- Touch Status.
- Your phone number is displayed.
How can I find my lost Android phone number?
Remotely find, lock, or erase
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account. If you have more than one phone, click the lost phone at the top of the screen. …
- The lost phone gets a notification.
- On the map, you’ll get info about where the phone is. …
- Pick what you want to do.
How do you find out your own mobile number?
To know your mobile no in Android you need to go to HOME > MENU > Settings > About Phone > Phone Identity > MY Phone Number.
What do I do if I forgot my phone number?
From the Home screen, open “Settings“. Scroll down and select “About phone” or “About device . Select “Sim Status” or “Phone identity”. Your phone number will display here.
How do I find my SIM card number on my Samsung?
How can I find my SIM card number (ICCID) on my Android phone?
- Select “Settings.”
- Click on “About Phone” or “About Device” depending on your phone model.
- Click “Status.”
- Choose “ICCID” or “IMEI Info” to see your number listed.
What is SIM number?
Scroll down and click About. Click Phone Identity (or Status, depending on your Android model) Click IMEI information. The 19-digit ID number on your SIM will be listed under ICCID or SIM ID.
Can I track my wife’s phone without her knowing?
A mobile tracker application may be what you need. mSpy is one of the better cell phone tracker programs, mainly because you don’t need access to the actual phone in order for it to work. You can send your spouse an email with an image in it – once he or she clicks on it, the app is installed without their knowledge.
How can I track my IMEI?
Once you get to know the IMEI number of your stolen phone, it is easy to track it for free using an IMEI phone tracker app that you can download from the Google Play store. Apart from this, you can contact the police and provide them with your phone’s IMEI number so that they can track your lost phone.