How do I forward a text message on my Samsung Galaxy?
Tap and hold your finger on the message you wish to forward. A “Message options” menu will appear. Tap “Forward“. A screen will appear where you can send the message to a new recipient Tap the contacts icon on the right side or enter the phone number in the “Recipient” field.
How do I forward text messages to another person?
1 – Tap and hold the message you’d like to forward until it becomes highlighted. 2 – Tap the Options icon in the top-right corner of the screen (it looks like three vertical dots). 3 – Tap Forward. 4 – Select the recipient you wish to forward the message to, then tap the Send button.
Can you call forward text messages?
Thankfully, the Android platform has free and inexpensive applications that can help — like SMS Forwarding (free) and Simple Call Forwarding ($0.99). Both of these apps make the task of forwarding calls and texts a snap. Simple Call Forwarding supports the following providers: AT&T.25 мая 2012 г.
Can you forward an entire text message thread?
Press and hold the message until the options menu appears. Click More. Tap the circle next to each text or component of a message and click on the forward button.
Is there an app that will send text messages to another phone?
There are plenty of apps and programs available to spy — er, monitor someone’s activities, and there’s another Android app to add to the mix. Secret SMS Replicator, after being installed on a mobile phone, will forward all text messages sent from a phone to another number without the owner’s knowledge.
How do I copy and paste a text message?
This article will show you how it’s done.
- Long-tap a word to select it on a web page.
- Drag the set of bounding handles to highlight all the text you want to copy.
- Tap Copy on the toolbar that appears.
- Tap and hold on the field where you want to paste the text until a toolbar appears. …
- Tap Paste on the toolbar.
How do I divert calls and texts to another number?
How to use Call Forwarding
- Open the Phone app on your smartphone (or use the dial pad on your basic phone).
- Enter *72 and then enter the 10-digit phone number where you want your calls to be forwarded. (e.g., *72-908-123-4567). …
- Tap the Call icon and wait to hear a confirmation tone or message.
How do I forward a text message on my Samsung Galaxy 8?
How To Forward Text Message On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
- Go to the Home screen;
- Tap on Apps;
- Launch the Messages app;
- Identify and select the message thread with the message you need to forward;
- Tap and hold on that particular text message;
- From the Message Options context menu that will show up, select Forward;
What is the best text forwarding app?
5 Free Must-Have SMS Forwarding Apps for Your Android Device
- PhoneLeash. The richly featured PhoneLeash app allows you to remotely answer SMS text messages from any email address or from another mobile phone. …
- SMS Forwarding. This basic SMS Forwarding app has a clean, intuitive user interface. …
- SMS Forwarder (Satsuma Solutions) …
- SMS Forwarder Pro (Zygote Labs) …
How do I forward a text thread?
Android: Forward Text Message
- Open the message thread that contains the individual message you would like to forward.
- While in the list of messages, tap and hold the message you wish to forward until a menu will appear at the top of the screen.
- Tap other messages you wish to forward along with this message. …
- Tap the “Forward” arrow.
Can you export a text thread?
Using SMS Backup & Restore
It can back up your text messages and save them locally on your Android device, export them to a computer, or upload them to an online storage service such as Google Drive.