How do I listen to podcasts on my Android phone?
Using Podcast Player. Download the Podcast Player app from the Play Store. Search the Podcast Player app on Google Play, and tap the green INSTALL button to download it. Podcast Player is a free, third-party app that allows you to download and listen to podcasts.
What is the best podcast app for Android?
Best Podcast Apps for Android in 2020
- The best: Pocket Casts.
- Ultimate customization: DoggCatcher Podcast Player.
- Music and podcasts in one: Spotify.
- Google all the things: Google Podcasts.
- Super powerful: Podcast Addict.
- Hidden gem: Castbox.
- Sit back and laugh: Laughable.
- Podcasts and audiobooks: Podbean App & Player.
How can I listen to podcasts on my Android phone for free?
Podcast apps that are on both mobile platforms and some that have Mac, Windows, and Chromecast desktop apps.
- RadioPublic. Free on iOS • Free on Android. …
- Pocket Casts. Free on iOS • Free on Android. …
- Castbox. Free on iOS • Free on Android. …
- Podbean. Free on iOS • Free on Android. …
- Stitcher. …
- Laughable. …
- TuneIn Radio. …
How do I listen to a podcast?
All podcasts are free, and most are available via many different apps.
- On a website. The simplest way to listen to podcasts is on a web browser like Chrome, Safari or Microsoft Edge. …
- On your iPhone or iPad. If you have an iPhone you can use the Apple podcasts app to listen to podcasts. …
- On your Android phone.
Does Android have a podcast app?
Pocket Casts is one of the most popular podcast apps on Android and that’s really saying something considering that it’s a premium app with no free trial version. The app has basically any audio podcast you could want. Some of its features include cross device syncing, a bunch of playback features, and more.
How can I listen to podcasts without using data?
for Android. You can also download podcasts to listen offline, using the Android mobile app.
Visit http://play.google.com/music or open the Google Play Music app .
- Search for the podcast you would like to hear.
- In the search results, find Podcasts.
- Select the podcast to open a details page.
Does Google have a podcast app?
Google today is introducing a new standalone podcast app for Android. The app, called simply Google Podcasts, will use Google’s recommendation algorithms in an effort to connect people with shows they might enjoy based on their listening habits.
Are Google podcasts free?
Google Podcasts (formerly Google Play Podcasts) is Google’s standalone app for podcasts. The free app for Android and iOS is integrated with both Google Assistant and Google Home and is fairly minimalist, sporting an uncluttered interface and a handful of features.
Where can I download podcasts for free?
Best apps for podcasts
- Google Podcasts (free)
- Castbox (free/in-app purchases)
- Pocket Casts (Free/$1 monthly subscription)
- Overcast (Free/$10 monthly subscription)
- Stitcher Radio (Free/in-app purchases)
- Apple Podcasts (Free)
Do podcasts use a lot of data?
Podcasts. As a rule of thumb, we’ve found most podcasts are approximately 1MB per minute; if you’re wanting to listen to a 40 minute podcast, expect to use about 40MB of data.
What is the best free podcast?
Comparing the Best Free Podcast HostsPodcast HostBandwidthStorageAnchorUnlimitedUnlimitedBuzzsprout250 GB2 hoursPodbean100 GB5 hoursPodiantUnlimitedUnlimitedЕщё 1 строка4 мая 2020 г.
Where do people listen to podcasts?
65% of podcast consumers are most likely to listen to episodes on a mobile device. Edison Research data shows that smartphones are the most popular devices for listening to podcasts. About 65% of podcast fans would rather listen to podcasts on mobile devices, while 25% prefer to listen on computers.
Can you watch a podcast or just listen?
A podcast is essentially a radio show that you can get on the internet, so you can listen any time you want. … Or, you can download a podcast, which means you’re saving it on your phone, or tablet, or computer, and you can listen to it anytime, even without an internet connection.
Are podcasts free making?
Unlike radio, podcasts are on-demand, which means your audience can listen to what they want, when they want. Compared to other content platforms, podcasts allow you to create an intimate connection with your audience. … Lastly, podcasts are free. They’re free to create and free to listen to.