How do I make a playlist on my Android phone?
Google Play™ Music – Android™ – Create Music Playlist
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Play Music . …
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Music Library .
- Tap the ‘Albums’ or ‘Songs’ tab.
- Tap the Menu icon. …
- Tap Add to playlist.
- Tap NEW PLAYLIST.
How do I create a music playlist on my computer?
How to Create a Playlist in Windows Media Player
- Choose Start→All Programs→Windows Media Player.
- Click the Library tab and then click Create Playlist at the left under the Playlists item. …
- Enter a playlist title there and then click outside it. …
- Click a library in the left pane of the Media Library, and the library contents appear.
Where is the playlist file on Android?
android media database
How do I create a playlist on Windows 10?
Create or edit a playlist
- Start the Groove app.
- On the left side, tap or click New playlist, enter a name, and then tap or click Save.
- On the left side, tap or click Collection, tap or click a song (you might have to select the album first), right-click and add the song to the playlist you want. Add as many songs as you want to the playlist.
How do you make a playlist on a USB?
1) Pull the songs from your USB player (just drag ‘n’ drop in Windows Explorer, if you use Windows) into WinAMP’s playlist (or another player on your computer) and arrange them in the order you want them to be in your final playlist; the same way you would make a playlist using your computer’s library.
Where can I make a playlist?
Social Music: Top 5 Sites to Build a Playlist
- Slacker. We recently pitted Slacker against Last.fm in a head to head battle, and even though Slacker fell to a worthier overall opponent, we think it’s the top site for building out extensive playlists. …
- Favtape. …
- Blip.fm. …
- 8tracks. …
How do you make a playlist and send it?
If you’re doing this on the web, just head to your playlist tab under the Music Library, then hit the three dots under the playlist you want to share. Select “Share” to make the playlist public, and you’ll get a link that will direct anyone right to it.
How do you create a playlist for free?
Add multiple songs at once
- Go to the Google Play Music web player.
- Select a song.
- Press and hold the Ctrl (Windows) or Command (Mac) key.
- Select the songs you want to add.
- Near the top of your screen, select the Menu icon. > Add to Playlist.
- Select New playlist or an existing playlist name.
Is making a playlist for someone romantic?
While making a playlist is a lot easier, it still can be a romantic gesture. The only thing that would be weird is making a playlist for someone you don’t know at all, or someone who has shown that they have no interest in you. That might not be well received.
Where is my playlist on my phone?
For Android Smartphone
Tap the “Menu” button and select the “My Channel” option. Go to the Playlists tab and select your playlist. Tap on any video to start playing.
What is the best way to create a playlist?
Here are some ways to create the perfect playlist.
- Create a Smart Playlist With iTunes or Pandora. The nice thing about iTunes is that it has a lot of great filters. …
- Borrow Other Playlists on Instant FM or Blip FM. …
- Get Songs from YouTube. …
- Use Spotify Search Operators.