How do I transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone?
Once both the devices are paired, you can go to the Gallery or Photos app on your Samsung and select the photos you wish to move. Step 5: Tap on the share icon and select Bluetooth/WiFi Direct from the available options. Select the paired iPhone and accept the incoming data on it to start the transfer process.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone without computer?
With Google Photos App
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone without Computer with AnyTrans App – Step 2.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone?
SHAREit lets you share files offline between Android and iOS devices, so long as both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network. Open the app, select the item you wish to share, and look for the device you want to send a file to, which must have receive mode switched on in the app.
How do I airdrop from Android to iPhone?
On the Android device, tap Create Group. Now, tap the menu (three horizontal lines) button in the top right, and tap on Connect to iOS Device. You’ll see the name of the network and the host device there.
What app can i use to transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
How do I move photos from Google to iPhone?
To download pictures and videos from Google Photos to your iPhone camera roll:
- Open the Google Photos app.
- Select the desired pictures and videos.
- Tap on the share icon (square with upward facing arrow)
- Tap on the button “Save x Images”
How do I transfer photos from Android to iPhone 7?
Solution 1: Switch to New iPhone with ‘Move to iOS’
- On your Android device, turn on Wi-Fi connection. …
- While setting up your iPhone 7, look for the Apps & Data screen. …
- Navigate to your Android device, open the Move to iOS app and tap “Continue”. …
- On your iOS device, tap “Continue” on the screen called Move from Android.
How do you bluetooth pictures from Android to iPhone?
Way 4: Transfer photos from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth
Open up Bluetooth on both Android and iOS devices. Both the smartphones should have the option to turn Bluetooth on/off via sliding panel from the top of the screen. Now, tap on the checkbox to make the device visible to other mobile devices.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone using Google Drive?
How to prepare your iPhone for a transfer to Android
- Download Google Drive from the App Store.
- Sign in to your Google Drive account.
- Backup your content by going to Menu > Settings > Backup.
- Choose what you would like to back up > Calendars, Contacts, Photos & videos.
- Now select “Start Backup”
How do I transfer apps from Android to iOS?
Solution 1: Move Apps using MobileTrans – Copy Data to iOS
- Step 1: Connect both the devices. Firstly, you need to connect both the Android and iOS devices using a USB cable and a connector. …
- Step 2: Select what you wish to transfer. …
- Step 3: Access your transferred data.
How long does it take to transfer from Android to iPhone?
Select the items you would like to transfer and click Next. Your Android device will now begin transferring the content over to your iPhone or iPad. Depending on how much is being transferred, it could take a couple of minutes for the entire process to complete. It took me less than 10 minutes.
Why can’t I transfer data from Android to iPhone?
On your Android device, turn off apps or settings that might affect your Wi-Fi connection, like the Sprint Connections Optimizer or the Smart Network Switch. Then find Wi-Fi in Settings, touch and hold each known network, and forget the network. Then try the transfer again. Restart both of your devices and try again.
How can I transfer data from Android to iPhone wirelessly?
Run the File manager on iPhone, tap on the More button and choose WiFi Transfer from the pop-up menu, see below screenshot. Slide the toggle to on in the WiFi Transfer screen, so you will get an iPhone file wireless transfer address. Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.