How do I connect my phone to my printer via USB?
Turn on the printer, then connect the USB OTG cable to your printer and Android device.
- Turn on the printer, if is not on already.
- Connect one end of a USB cable to the USB port on the rear of the printer and the other end of the USB cable into the USB port on the OTG cable.
How do I print from my phone to my Canon printer?
Connect your device with the network. Go to the iTunes or Google Play app store and select the Canon app. Download and install it onto your device. Open the document or image you want to send to your printer and select print.
How do I connect my Android phone to my printer?
Make sure your phone and your printer are on the same Wi-Fi network. Next, open the app you want to print from and find the print option, which may be under Share, Print or Other Options. Tap Print or the printer icon and select Choose an AirPrint-Enabled Printer.
How can I print from my Android phone to my printer?
How to print using Google Cloud Print
- Open the Settings app on your Android phone and type “Printing” in the search box. …
- Tap on Cloud Print. …
- Tap the menu button on the top right-hand corner and select Add printer.
- Cloud Print will automatically search for printers connected to your Wi-Fi network.
How do I print from my Android phone to my Canon printer?
Procedures To Print From Android Phone To Canon Printer
- Connect your device/Smartphone with wireless or wi-fi network.
- Go to the iTunes or Google Play app store and choose the Canon app. …
- Open the document or the image you want to send to your printer for printing and then select “print”.
How can I print from my phone to my printer?
How to print a local file from your Android phone
- Open the file you’d like to print. …
- Tap the menu button in the top right of your screen. …
- Tap Print.
- Tap the dropdown arrow. …
- Tap the Printer you’d like to print from (if multiple are available).
- Tap the Print button.
How do I connect my phone to my Canon printer via USB?
Make the Connection
- Turn on the printer.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the printer and the other end to the USB OTG. …
- A plugin should pop-up on your Android phone.
- Tap “OK” to activate it for printing.
- Navigate to the photo or document you would like to print.
Can I connect my phone to my Canon printer?
In ANDROID: Download the Canon print app on your android device by tapping the Google Play Store icon and follow the given instructions to complete its installation. The printer should be plugged in and turned on. … On the main screen, tap the ADD PRINTER icon, tap REGISTER PRINTER then tap PRINTER SETUP.
What printers are compatible with Android?
Best Mobile Printers for Your IPhone or Android
- Canon PIXMA iP110 Wireless Mobile Printer.
- HP Officejet 250 Mobile All-in-One Printer.
- Canon Selphy CP1300 Wireless Compact Photo Printer.
- Epson PictureMate PM-400 Personal Photo Lab.
How do I get my phone to recognize my wireless printer?
Make sure printing is enabled and clear the print spooler.
- On your Android device, tap Settings , tap Connected devices or Connections, and then tap Printing.
- Confirm HP Print Service is listed and the status is On. …
- Return to the Settings, and then select Apps or Applications.
How do I connect my printer via WIFI?
- Make sure your Android device is connected to the same wireless network that you want to connect your printer to.
- Go to 123.hp.com from a browser on your phone or tablet and install the HP Smart app.
- Turn on the printer. …
- Prepare the printer for a wireless network connection.
Where can I print a document from my phone?
How to Get Started
- Step 1: Download. Download the FedEx Mobile App by searching “FedEx Office” from the App Store or Google Play.
- Step 2: Access. To begin printing, access a file to upload from FedEx My Online Documents, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive or My Device.
- Step 3: Print.