How do I get iTunes on my Samsung?
3. Use Samsung Smart Switch to download music from iTunes
- Download Smart Switch on Mac from Samsung’s official website, install and launch it.
- Connect your Samsung device to Mac using a USB cable. …
- In the menu on the top click File -> Import iTunes playlists to the Library.
Can you use iTunes on a Samsung phone?
Easy Phone Sync means people can now enjoy their iTunes content on a Samsung Galaxy phone. What’s more is that it’s really easy for them to do, and literally takes five minutes to set up.” Easy Phone Sync is available to download now for both PCs and Macs in conjunction with an app for Samsung Android devices.
How do you put music on an android?
Load music onto your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable. …
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device’s Music folder in Android File Transfer.
Can I access iTunes on Android?
You can now download or stream your iTunes library to your Android phone. … You can simply download the Apple Music app from the Google Play store just as though it came from any other music-streaming service.
What’s the best iTunes app for Android?
What is the Android version of iTunes?
How do I transfer songs from iTunes to my phone?
Connect your phone to iTunes and do the following:
- On the summary tab of your iTunes sync settings check “Sync only checked songs and videos”
- In your music library check all the songs you want to sync to your phone.
- Make sure there are no exclamation points next to any of the songs you want to sync to your phone.
How do I put iTunes movies on my Android?
The Movies Anywhere app is also supported on the Android TV and connected TVs running the Android TV Operating system. Link your iTunes account and sync the movies to Movies Anywhere . After sync, you can then play the iTunes movies on Android devices through the Movies Anywhere app.
How do I download songs onto my phone?
Using the web player
- Go to the Google Play Music web player.
- Click Menu. Music Library.
- Click Albums or Songs.
- Hover over the song or album you want to download.
- Click More. Download or Download album.
How do I get to my iTunes account?
Sign in on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Open the Settings app. Tap Sign in to your [device]. Enter your Apple ID and password.
How do I sync my iTunes playlist to my android?
To import your iTunes playlists onto your Android, connect your phone to your computer via its USB cable and in the doubleTwist Sync software, click to sync your iTunes playlists or create a new playlist in doubleTwist using the tracks it imports from iTunes. Unplug your phone and you’re good to go.