How do I wipe and reinstall my Android operating system?
Just look for the Backup menu on your phone’s settings, and there select Factory Reset. This will leave your phone clean as you bought it (remember to save all important data in a safe place before!). “Re-installing” your phone might work, or might not, as it happens with computers.
How do I reinstall Play store on my Android?
Uninstall & reinstall Play Store updates
- Make sure you’re connected to a reliable Wi-Fi connection.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap Google Play Store. …
- At the top of the screen, tap More.
How do I restore an app on Android?
Method 1. Find Android App Uninstall History & Recover Deleted Apps via Play Store
- Go to Google Play and tap on the Menu. Go to the Google Play Store and log in using your Google account. …
- Choose My Apps and Games. …
- Tap on All option. …
- Find the deleted apps and tap on Install.
How do I reprogram my Android phone?
The CDMA phones store the programming information in the internal memory of the Android phone. So you need to dial a special number for programming the phone. Step 1: Open the phone dialer screen and dial “*228” and tap the call button. Step 2: A voice message will be played.
How do I restore my Android to factory settings?
- Open Settings, and select System.
- Select Reset options.
- Select Erase all data (factory reset).
- Select Reset Phone or Reset Tablet at the bottom.
- You’ll be asked to confirm, select Erase Everything.
- Your device should reboot and may show a progress screen indicating that it is erasing the data.
How do I restore an app icon on my home screen?
How to bring back the ‘all apps’ button
- Long press on any empty area of your home screen.
- Tap the cog icon — Home screen settings.
- In the menu that appears, tap Apps button.
- From the next menu, select Show Apps button and then tap Apply.
How do I reinstall Google?
Reinstall apps on your Android device from your computer
- On your computer, open play.google.com.
- Click Apps. My apps.
- Click the app that you want to install or turn on.
- Click Install, Installed or Enable. You may need to sign in to your Google account.
- Choose your device and click Install.
How do I reinstall Google Play updates?
On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app Apps. Scroll down and tap Google Play Store . At the top of the screen, tap More Uninstall updates. If you’re asked if you want to change the Play Store app back to the factory version, tap OK.
How do I restore an app?
Recover Deleted Apps on Android Phone or Tablet
- Visit the Google Play Store. On your phone or tablet open up the Google Play Store and make sure you are on the homepage of the store.
- Tap on the 3 Line Icon. Once in the Google Play Store tap on the 3 Line icon to open up a menu.
- Tap on My Apps & Games. …
- Tap on Library Tab. …
- Reinstall Deleted Apps.
How do I reinstall my Facebook app?
To reinstall the Facebook for Android app, download it again from the Google Play Store. To uninstall the Facebook app from your iPhone or iPad: Press and hold the app icon. Tap the x that appears.
- Go to your Android’s settings and open your application manager.
- Tap Facebook.
- Tap Uninstall.