How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive Backup on an iPhone?
Restore WhatsApp on Google Drive
- Go to Google Play store and download the WhatsApp.
- Soon after the download, you must install it by following the wizards.
- Open the app after a successful installation.
- Tap ‘Agree and Continue’.
- Enter your WhatsApp phone number.
- Verify by entering code received in your device.
Is it possible to restore WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone?
Recover via cloud backup
Uninstall WhatsApp from your Android phone or iPhone. Reinstall WhatsApp and login using the same phone number. Now, you can restore your messages from Google Drive or iCloud. Tap on ‘Restore’ to begin the process.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive Backup on an android?
To restore your backup:
- Make sure the same Google account that was used to perform the backup has been added to your phone.
- Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.
- After verifying your phone number, you’ll be prompted to restore your chats and media from Google Drive.
How do I transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone using Google Drive?
Follow these steps to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to your iPhone.
- Install and Launch the App.
- Connect both your Android and iPhone devices to the PC.
- Go to the computer’s main screen and select the ‘WhatsApp Transfer” option. …
- Wait for your Android and iPhone phones to be detected.
How do I restore from Google backup?
Select Back to go back to Backup & reset. Check that your Google account is associated in Backup account. Toggle Automatic restore to On to restore settings and data when installing an app. Now that you’ve enabled the Android backup service, your system settings and app data will be automatically saved to Drive.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats on my iPhone?
Here is how you can restore iPhone’s Whatsapp chat history from iCloud. See the guide.
- How to restore your chat history on the iPhone from an iCloud backup?
- Step 1: Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Then, tap on the ‘settings’ icon below.
- Step 3: Tap on the ‘chats’.
- Step 4: Go to ‘Chat backup’.
How do I sync WhatsApp from Android to iPhone?
Step 1: On your android device, open WhatsApp, go to “Settings” and click “Chat Settings”. On the drop-down list shown, click “Email Chat”. Step 2: Choose the WhatsApp conversation or history that you wish to transfer. A pop-up window saying “attaching media will generate a larger email message” will appear.
How do I restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive?
Step by Step Guide to Restore WhatsApp From Google Drive to Android
- Uninstall WhatsApp on your phone and then reinstall.
- Follow the on-screen installation process and verify that the WhatsApp number is correct.
- The program will prompt you to restore your WhatsApp chats and media files from Google Drive.
23 мая 2020 г.
Where can I find WhatsApp backup on my phone?
To find the local backup saved in the phone’s internal storage, go to file manager, open the root folder, search for the WhatsApp folder and tap on it. Look for the ‘databases’ folder, which includes all text messages. The media files are saved in a separate ‘Media’ folder inside the WhatsApp folder.
How can I restore WhatsApp messages without backup?
Restore a less recent local backup
- Download a file manager app.
- In the file manager app, navigate to sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases. …
- Rename the backup file you want to restore from msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt12 to msgstore.db.crypt12. …
- Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.
- Tap RESTORE when prompted.