How do I send a large video file from my Android?
Send Large Videos from Android through Text
- Open the “Message” App on your mobile phone and create a new message.
- Click the “Attach” icon, namely a clip-shaped icon and then choose “Video” from the “Attach” menu.
- Another window will pop up to allow you to choose the video files you want.
How do you send a video through text on Android?
Obey these steps:
- Compose a text message as you normally do.
- Touch the Action Overflow or Menu icon, and choose the Insert or Attach command. …
- Choose a media attachment from the pop-up menu. …
- If you like, compose a message to accompany the media attachment.
- Touch the Send icon to send your media text message.
How do I send a large video file?
Best ways to share big files
- Upload your files to a cloud storage service, like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, and share them or email them to others.
- Use file compression software, like 7-Zip.
- Purchase a USB flash drive.
- Use a free online service, like Jumpshare or Securely Send.
- Use a VPN.
How do I email a video from my Android phone?
Instead, copy and paste the Drive link into your email.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- Tap Compose .
- Tap Attach .
- Tap Insert from Drive.
- Tap the file you want to add.
- Tap Select.
- Tap Send .
What is the best app to send large videos?
For Android users, the best four apps that we have gathered to help you understand how to send a video that is too large.
You can download them on your Android phones and use them to compress and send big video files.
- Send Anywhere. …
- WeTransfer. …
- Filemail. …
How can I compress a video file?
6 Easy Ways to Compress Video Files for E-mail
- Create a zip file. The most common way to compress a video is to convert it into a zip file. …
- Make a video shorter and smaller with iMovie on Mac. …
- Download a video in a lower quality. …
- Use a cloud service. …
- Share a video link without uploading. …
- Make a GIF.
How do I send a video message?
Send pictures, videos, files, or GIFs
- Open the Messages app .
- Open or start a conversation.
- Tap Attach .
- Select if you want to send photos, videos, files, stickers, or GIFs. You can also use the camera to take a picture or start a recording.
- Find and tap the file you want to send in the list. …
- Tap Send .
Can you send a video through text?
Tap the “share” icon in the upper right. You should get options to share the video through (text) “Messaging” on Android or “Message” on iPhone. … Android: just add the text recipients name/number and a link to the video will be sent via text.
How can I send a video over 25mb on Gmail?
If you want to send files that are larger than 25MB, you can do so through Google Drive. If you want to send a file larger than 25MB via email, than you can do so by using Google Drive. Once you’re logged into Gmail, click “compose” to create an email.
How long of a video can I send through text?
around 3.5 minutes
How can I send a video from my phone to email?
Send large videos via iCloud
- From the Photos app, select the video to be sent, then tap the share icon.
- Tap the mail icon, and wait while your phone prepares the video. …
- Compose and send your email, then wait for a pop-up window saying, in part, “This attachment may be too large,” and offering Mail Drop as an option.
How do I share a video from my phone?
How to share video on Android
- Open your phone’s photo gallery app. …
- Find the video you want to share. …
- Long-press on that video. …
- You can choose to share a link directly to an app, or to copy the link.