How can I see my text messages while talking on the phone?
Try hitting your home button, that should push your phone conversation up into the status bar, allowing you to access your text app on your home screen. Then when you need to hang up, swipe down your notification shade and there should be a button to hang up.
How do you send a busy text message when on a call?
Replying to an Inbound Call with a Text Message
- Swipe up on the phone indicator to open a call options menu and tap “Reply with Message”
- Select the desired automatic reply to send it as an SMS or iMessage.
How do I use data while on a call android?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Advanced Calling. If unavailable, navigate: Settings > Network & Internet > Advanced Calling. …
- Tap the Advanced Calling switch (upper-right) to turn on or off.
- When turned on, tap either of the following to enable or disable: Enabled when a check mark is present.
How do I customize my response to text messages on Android?
Tap General settings, then scroll down (if necessary) and tap Quick responses. On the following screen, you’ll see a list of the quick responses Android provides to you. To change these, simply tap them, then enter a new quick response when prompted. If you like your new quick response, go ahead and tap OK.
Can you text while on a call?
If your phone is running Android 7.1, it will automatically enable Do not disturb mode while you’re in a call. … If you want to hear notifications for reminders, events, incoming calls, and text messages while in a call, you can adjust the Do not disturb settings. Go to Settings.
Can you receive texts while on the phone?
With iPhone 5S and before, you should be able to receive regular text messages even while on a call, but any multimedia message or iMessage sent will not be recieved during a call unless you are on wifi also. You can try turning off iMessages so your text messages come in as regular text messages.
How do you reject a call with a message?
Go to Settings > Phone or open up the dialer and access the phone settings. In the menu, you will see a Reject with SMS option. In this setting, you can remove or edit any or all of the pre-set messages to be sent when you reject an incoming call.
What is a good automatic reply message?
I will be out of the office starting (Starting Date) through (End Date) returning(Date of Return). If you need immediate assistance during my absence, please contact (Contacts Name) at (Contacts Email Address). Otherwise I will respond to your emails as soon as possible upon my return.
How do I decline a phone call with a custom text on Android?
– When your phone begins ringing, tap the phone icon to the right of the “slide to answer” slider. – Tap your desired reply from the list of options or choose “Custom” to create your own. Your selection will decline the incoming call and immediately send your desired message to the caller.
How do I turn my mobile data on during a call?
You can call from a computer or mobile device.
Turn on Wi-Fi calling
- Open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under Calls, tap Make and receive calls.
- Select Prefer Wi-Fi and mobile data.
Why cant I use my data while on a phone call?
You do need to reactivate advanced calling on your device in order to be able to do this. You will need to go to: Settings> Cellular>Enable LTE>Voice and Data. Make sure there is a check next to this category.
Why does mobile data not work during a call?
Alos, your network operator has enabled the sim card to have VoLTE connection. If you are asking this then you are using a 2G connection. In 3G the data connection will be there while talking. Sometimes it also goes off because of change in settings.
How do I customize my text messages?
Change advanced settings
- Open the Messages app .
- Tap More Settings. Advanced. Change special characters in text messages into simple ones: Turn on Use simple characters. Ask for delivery reports every time you send a message: Turn on Get SMS delivery reports. (Delivery reports depend on your carrier.)
How do I turn on respond to text?
Set up your custom response options.
Head to your Settings app, scroll down and tap “Phone.” On the next screen, select “Respond with Text” for your options. You’ll see Apple’s vanilla default options in grayed-out text. Tap each option to type over it with your own custom response.