How do I transfer photos from iPhone to android?
If you already have the Send Anywhere app installed on both your iPhone and Android phone, follow these steps to transfer your photos:
- Run Send Anywhere on your iPhone.
- Tap the Send button.
- From the list of file types, select Photo. …
- Tap the Send button at the bottom after selecting the photos.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. …
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.
Why can’t I send pictures from iPhone to android?
Go to Settings and turn airplane mode off. Go to Settings > Messages and turn MMS Messaging on. Go to Settings > Cellular and turn Cellular Data on. Go to Settings > Cellular and turn Data Roaming on if you’re roaming on a cellular provider network that is different from your billing provider’s network.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
To move photos and videos from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, use a computer: Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera.
Can you AirDrop from an iPhone to a Samsung?
If you want to send a longer video (or any large file) from iPhone to Android, cloud services and third-party apps are your best option. You can’t use AirDrop to send a video from iPhone to Android (AirDrop only works between Apple devices), but one of these methods should work just as well.
Can you transfer data from iPhone to android?
With the adapter, you can transfer photos, videos, files, music, wallpaper and even automatically download any Android versions of free iOS apps you had on your old Apple phone. … In the phone box, both Google and Samsung include a USB-A to USB-C adapter that allows you to connect an iPhone to an Android phone.
Can you AirDrop with Android?
So long, AirDrop envy. Android’s Nearby Share feature transfers photos, videos and other files in a snap, and it’s awesome. Nearby Share is quick and easy, just make sure you set it up first. … Now, Android phones are finally getting Google’s version of AirDrop, called Nearby Share.
How do I share apps from iPhone to android?
Transfer files from iOS to Android
- Download SHAREit app on both devices from the respective app stores.
- On Android, open SHAREit and tap on RECEIVE option.
- If no WiFi network is available, SHAREit will create its own WiFi hotspot (WiFi Direct).
- Once the hotspot is started, on your iOS device, go to Settings >> Wi-Fi.
How do I transfer my apps from iPhone to android?
Part 2: Best iOS to Android Apps on mobile devices
- Google Drive. Google has made it very easier to move iOS data to an Android device by launching the Google Drive app. …
- SHAREit. The SHAREit is another good iOS to Android transfer app. …
- Move to Android. …
- Samsung Smart Switch. …
- FileTransfer. …
Why can’t I send photos to non iPhone users?
Re: Why can’t I send pictures to non iPhone users
Picture messaging through the standard Messages application on an iPhone with non-Apple devices actually requires cellular data connection to complete. That’s why those messages work with no problem when you turn on the mobile data.
Why can’t I send a text from iPhone to android?
Make sure that you’re connected to a cellular data or Wi-Fi network. Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage, Send as SMS, or MMS Messaging is turned on (whichever method you’re trying to use). Learn about the different types of messages you can send.
How do I enable MMS messaging on my Android?
MMS messaging is the easiest way to send or receive MMS.
Android MMS Settings
- Tap Apps. Tap Settings. Tap More Settings or Mobile Data or Mobile Networks. Tap Access Point names.
- Tap More or Menu. Tap Save.
- Tap the Home Button to return to your home screen.
What app can i use to transfer photos from Android to iPhone?