How do I remove a Google calendar from my Android?
Delete a Calendar
- Navigate to Google Calendar.
- In the sidebar, click the down arrow beside “My calendars”.
- Beside the calendar you wish to delete, click the “Options” icon (3 stacked dots).
- From the resulting menu, select “Settings and sharing”.
- From the “Remove calendar” section near the bottom of the page, click “Delete”
How do I Unsync my Gmail account from my Android?
- Open the app drawer.
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down to Accounts.
- Tap Google.
- Tap your Google account (you may also need to tap Sync account or Account sync)
- Drag the slider for Gmail to the left to turn it off.
How do you Unsync a calendar?
Click Calendars (in the top-left corner of the iCal window), and then select the calendar or calendar group you want to delete by clicking its name in the Calendars pop-up list. Choose Edit > Delete. Deleting a calendar group deletes all the calendars contained in the group.
How do I unlink Google calendars?
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings. Settings.
- In the left column, select the calendar you want to remove.
- Click Remove calendar.
- Click Unsubscribe.
- Click Remove calendar.
How do I remove a Google calendar from my Samsung?
How to Remove an Account from an Android Device
- Locate your settings icon and select it.
- Locate the “Accounts” option and select it.
- Press the account that you wish to remove. …
- Press the e-mail you wish to remove. …
- Select the upper right icon that looks like 3 vertical square dots.
- Press “Remove account”.
How do I Unsync my Google accounts?
- Open “Settings” menu on your device.
- Tap “Accounts & Sync.”
- Choose your Google account from the accounts set to sync on your device. …
- Tap “Remove Account” to delete your Google account from the device.
How do I stop my Google account from appearing on other devices?
How to turn off Google Sync on an Android device
- On the main Android home screen find and tap Settings.
- Select “Accounts and Backup”. …
- Tap “Accounts” or select the Google account name if it appears directly. …
- Select “Sync Account” after selecting Google from the accounts list.
- Tap “Sync Contacts” and “Sync Calendar” to disable the Contact and Calendar sync with Google.
How do I delete my Google account from someone else’s phone?
- Open the Settings menu on your device.
- Under “Accounts,” touch the name of the account you want to remove.
- If you’re using a Google account, touch Google and then the account. …
- Touch the Menu icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Touch Remove account.
- More details.
How do I remove Clockwise from Google Calendar?
To fully disable all Clockwise functionality, you need to deactivate your account. The easiest way to do both is to first uninstall Clockwise, then click the red “Deactivate” button on the uninstall confirmation screen below.
How do I clear my calendar?
How do I clear the calendar storage?
- Please open the Android system settings of your device and go to → Apps or → Applications.
- Choose the filter → All at the top, scroll down to → Calendar Storage and tap it.
- Hit the button → Clear Data and the calendar storage is cleared.