Why can’t my Android phone receive texts from one person?
Tap Settings then tap on Block Messages. … If the number is not in the block list then try clearing the cache and data of the messages app from the application manager. Start the phone in Safe Mode then check if the message is received in this mode. If it does then the problem could be caused by an app you downloaded.
Why do I not receive some texts?
The Causes of Delayed or Missing Texts on Android
Text messaging has three components: the devices, the app, and the network. … The device may not be working properly, the network may not be sending or receiving messages, or the app may have a bug or other malfunction.
How do I fix my android not receiving texts?
- Go to Settings > Apps.
- Make sure All apps filter is selected.
- Scroll through the list until you find the built-in messaging apps and tap on it. …
- Tap on Storage and wait until the data gets calculated.
- Tap on Clear Data.
- Tap on Clear Cache.
- Restart your phone and see if the issue has been resolved.
31 мая 2020 г.
What do you do if you can’t receive text messages?
I can’t send or receive text messages (SMS/MMS)
- Check your default messaging app. On Android Messages. …
- Update your Google Fi app. In general, we recommend keeping all of your phone’s apps up to date. …
- Make sure you’re using a valid phone number with the correct format. …
- Check if your contact is using an iPhone. …
- Restart your phone. …
- Talk to a Google Fi agent.
How do I fix my android not receiving texts from iPhones?
Can’t receive texts from iPhones fix #1: Are you an Android convert?
- Put the SIM card you transferred from your iPhone back into your iPhone.
- Make sure that you’re connected to a cellular data network (such as 3G or LTE).
- Tap Settings > Messages and turn off iMessage.
- Tap Settings > FaceTime and turn off FaceTime.
Why is my Samsung not receiving texts?
So, if your Android messaging app is not working, then you have to clear the cache memory. Step 1: Open the Settings and go to Apps. Find the Messages app from the list and tap to open it. … Once the cache is cleared, you can also clear the data if you want to and you’ll instantly receive the text messages on your phone.
Is it possible for text messages to not be received?
1. Invalid Numbers. This is the most common reason that text message delivery can fail. If a text message is sent to an invalid number, it won’t be delivered – similar to entering an incorrect email address, you will get a response from your phone carrier informing you that the entered number was invalid.23 мая 2017 г.
Why am I not getting some iMessages?
To reset the iMessage connection, Go to Settings -> Messages -> Send & Receive and uncheck the email addresses in the “You Can be Reached by iMessage at” section. Then, tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen and select Sign Out. Go back one screen and turn off the slider for iMessage.
When a text message is sent but not delivered?
Message sent means it has sent from your side. And deliver means it has reach to recipient side. If your message is not delivering that means problem is on recipient side. It could be server problem, internet problem, their settings problem, anything.
Why am I not getting MMS messages on my Android?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. … Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled. If not, enable it and attempt to send a MMS message.
Why can I not receive texts from iPhones?
If you have an iPhone and another iOS device, like an iPad, your iMessage settings might be set to receive and start messages from your Apple ID instead of your phone number. To check if your phone number is set to send and receive messages, go to Settings > Messages, and tap Send & Receive.6 дней назад
How can I get iPhone messages on my Android?
By using your Android phone, you can go to app store and download, install the iSMS2droid app from there. Launch iSMS2droid and click ‘Select iPhone SMS database’. Just find the text messaging file on the concerned device, and then click on it. Click ‘All Text Messages’ in the following window, which opens.