How do I fix my camera not working on my Android?
- Reboot the Device. Restarting your device is the first possible fix would be. …
- Pull the Battery Out. …
- Force Stop the Camera App. …
- Clear App Data and Cache. …
- Reset All App Preferences. …
- Uninstall All Third-party Camera Apps. …
- Do A Factory Reset. …
- One-click to Solve the Problem of Camera —Fixppo for Android.
How do I fix my camera on my phone?
Fix your Camera app on your Pixel phone
- Step 1: Clean your camera’s lens & laser. If your photos and videos seem hazy or the camera won’t focus, clean the camera lens. …
- Step 2: Restart your phone. Press and hold your phone’s Power button. …
- Step 3: Clear the Camera app’s cache. …
- Step 4: Update your apps. …
- Step 5: Check if other apps cause the problem.
What causes phone camera to stop working?
Restarting the phone can often fix simple app glitches which may create a problem in the application. Usually, when a problem is fixed by a restart, it is difficult to trace the actual cause of the problem. If the camera has stopped working without any reason then a restart is a quick and easy fix.
How do I reset my Android camera?
Reset Camera Settings
- Open the camera application and touch .
- Tap Settings .
- Tap General.
- Select Reset and Yes.
How do I enable my camera on my Android phone?
1 Answer. Open Settings> Apps> Disabled & find the Camera app. You can enable it there. This is the common way to enable disabled apps on all android phones.
How do I restart my camera app?
Go into Settings > Applications Manager and then swipe left for All Apps. Scroll down to the Camera app and tap on it. Now tap on Force Stop, then Clear Cache, then Clear Data. Don’t worry: this won’t delete any of your photographs, but it will delete your camera’s settings so you’ll need to set those again.
How do I reinstall the camera app on Android?
- Open Settings.
- Tap Apps or Apps & notifications.
- Tap Camera. Note: if running Android 8.0 or higher, tap See all apps first.
- Scroll to and tap App Details.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Tap OK on the popup screen.
- After uninstall completes, select Update at the same location of the previous uninstall button.
What to do if the back camera is not working?
- Reboot phone multiple times.
- Force close, clear cache and data on camera app.
- uninstall updates didn’t work.
- reinstall updates didn’t work.
- Safe mode worked, regular mode crashed. …
- remove permissions on all apps that have access to the camera.
- factory reset didn’t work and updating camera app after factory reset didn’t work.
Why does my camera app keep crashing android?
Uninstall Third Party Camera Apps
It could be the culprit of all your problems. Uninstall it and hopefully your camera will work properly. You can also try checking if your apps are due for an update. You can do this by opening the Google Play app and tapping on the hamburger icon on the top left.
How do I fix my phone when it stops working?
7 Solutions to Fix – Unfortunately, The Process com. android. phone Has Stopped
- Solution 1. Reboot Phone.
- Solution 2. Clear App Data and Cache.
- Solution 3. Clear Cache and Data of the SIM Toolkit.
- Solution 4. Stop Automatic Updates.
- Solution 5. Use AROMA File Manager.
- Solution 6. …
- Solution 7. …
- Video Tutorial.
How do you fix an app that stops working?
The procedure to fix this is generally always the same.
- First, go to Settings on your device.
- Apps and Notifications then App info.
- Scroll down to the app that’s causing problems and tap on it.
- In the next menu, hit Storage.
- Here you will find the Clear data and Clear cache options.