How do I transfer photos from Android to iPhone after setup?
To move photos and videos from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, use a computer: Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera.
How do I transfer apps from Android to iPhone after setup?
- On your iPhone or iPad, begin the normal setup process until you reach the Apps & Data screen. From here select the “Move Data from Android” option. …
- On your Android device, enable Wi-Fi and connect to a network. Then head to the Google Play Store and download the Move to iOS app.
Can you transfer episode from Android to iPhone?
Please keep in mind you can only transfer Android games to Android devices and iOS games to iOS devices. Unfortunately, Episode cannot transfer accounts from Android to iOS or iOS to Android.
What is the best app to transfer data from Android to iPhone?
Moving your photos, contacts, calendars, and accounts from your old Android phone or tablet to your new iPhone or iPad is easier than ever with Apple’s Move to iOS app. Apple’s first Android app, it hooks your old Android and new Apple device together over a direct Wi-Fi connection and transfers over all your data.
How do I transfer photos from Android to iPhone using WiFi?
Run the File manager on iPhone, tap on the More button and choose WiFi Transfer from the pop-up menu, see below screenshot. Slide the toggle to on in the WiFi Transfer screen, so you will get an iPhone file wireless transfer address. Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone without computer?
With Google Photos App
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone without Computer with AnyTrans App – Step 2.
How do I transfer data from Android to iPhone 11 after setup?
Step 1On your iPhone 11, tap App& Data >>> Move Data from Android. Step 2 On your Android device, open the Move to iOS app and tap Continue. To continue, tap Next in the upper right corner of the Find Your Code screen. Step 3On your iOS device, still tap Continue on the screen called Move from Android.
How do I transfer my apps to my new iPhone?
Transfer apps & data from one iPhone to another
- Step 1: Back up. …
- Step 2: Turn on your new iPhone. …
- Step 3: Restore from iCloud/iTunes backup. …
- Step 4: Wait while your data is restored. …
- Step 1: Enable iCloud on your old iPhone. …
- Step 2: Enable iCloud on your new iPhone and sync data. …
- Step 3: Download purchased apps.
How do you transfer apps from Samsung to iPhone?
How to move your data from Samsung to iPhone with Move to iOS
- Step 1 Look for the Apps & Data screen and select the “Move Data from Android” option.
- Step 2 On your Samsung phone, search and install “Move to iOS” in Google Play Store.
- Step 3 Tap Continue on both phones, and Agree and then Next on the Android phone.
Can you transfer Google Play apps to iPhone?
I’m sorry, Google doesn’t support transferring your Google Play app purchases to iOS as the Apple App Store is a completely separate and unrelated store managed by a company Google has no business relationships or agreements with for this.
How do you transfer contacts from Android to iPhone?
Unlock your Android device and head to the Contacts app. Hit the menu (three dots) button and select Import/export > Export to storage. This will create a VCF file and save it on your phone. Get this file on your iPhone.
How do I transfer data from Android to iPhone 7?
Solution 1: Switch to New iPhone with ‘Move to iOS’
- On your Android device, turn on Wi-Fi connection. …
- While setting up your iPhone 7, look for the Apps & Data screen. …
- Navigate to your Android device, open the Move to iOS app and tap “Continue”. …
- On your iOS device, tap “Continue” on the screen called Move from Android.