How do I block YouTube on Android?
From the Watch Page
- Tap More at the top of the video.
- Tap Block.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Block this video, or select Block this channel to block the channel associated with the video.
- Tap Block again.
- Enter the numbers you see written on the screen, or enter your custom passcode.
How do I block websites on my Android phone?
Here’s how to use it via mobile to block certain websites on your smartphone:
- Open the Google Play Store and install the “BlockSite” app. …
- Open the downloaded BlockSite app. …
- “Enable” the app in your phone’s settings to allow the app to block websites. …
- Tap the green “+” icon to block your first website or app.
How do I block unwanted videos on YouTube app?
Block a Particular Channel to Block Videos on YouTube
Navigate to the channel’s YouTube page on the YouTube Android app and tap on the three-dot notification menu in the top-right. From here, select Block user and then select BLOCK on the popup confirmation box. You can see a list of all the blocked users as well.
How do I permanently delete YouTube app?
Choose “Apps & Notifications,” then scroll down and tap the YouTube app (you may need to tap “See all apps,” “All apps,” or “App info” from here if you don’t see YouTube on the list). Now tap “Uninstall,” then tap “OK” to confirm your decision and, finally, kiss YouTube goodbye.
How do I block certain YouTube channels?
How to block YouTube channels on a computer
- Click on their account and toggle over to “About” in the toolbar beneath their channel art, also known as a banner (which lives at the top of their channel’s page). …
- Click the flag on the right side of the page and select “Block user.” …
- Choose “Submit.”
How can I restrict what my child watches on YouTube?
Browser-Based Parental Controls
- Go to YouTube.com, click Sign In and log into your Google account. When complete, you should be brought back to the homepage.
- Click on your Profile icon in the top right corner.
- Click Restricted Mode in the menu.
- Turn On Restricted Mode.
How do I block websites on my Android without an app?
- Open the browser and go to Tools (alt+x) > Internet Options. Now click the security tab and then click the red Restricted sites icon. Click the Sites button below the icon.
- Now in the pop-up, manually type the websites you want to block one-by-one. Click Add after typing the name of each site.
Is there a way to block websites on phone?
Open the app and go to the Global Filters tab on the top right. Tap on the New Pre-filter option. Tick both the Wi-Fi and data icons if you want the website to be blocked on both connections. Enter the address of the website you want to block.