How do I change my country on my phone?
Change your Google Play country
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu. Account.
- Under “Country and profiles,” find your name and country.
- If you don’t have a payment method from the new country, follow the onscreen instructions to add a payment method. …
- The Google Play Store automatically changes to the new country.
How do I change my country on my Samsung phone?
Do as follows:
- Go to Settings → Applications → Samsung Apps and then tap the clear data and clear cache buttons.
- Back to all applications, find Samsung Apps and click on it. Select now the correct country.
How do I change my location?
- On your Android device, open the Settings app .
- Tap Location. App permission.
- Tap on the app you use to search, like the Google app or Google Maps .
- Choose location access for this app: Allow or Deny.
How do I change my Gmail country?
Change your home country
- Sign in to Settings.
- Under Payments profile, next to “Country,” click Edit .
- Click the link to Create new profile from the message that appears.
- Click Continue.
- From the drop-down list, choose the country to associate with the payments profile you’re creating.
- Enter the address information.
How do I change my VPN country?
How to Change IP to Another Country
- First of all, select one of the Best VPNs. …
- Once you’ve decided on the right VPN for you, click through to its website. …
- Next, download and install the VPN software onto your internet-connected device. …
- Connect to a VPN server in the country of your choice.
How do you fake your location?
Faking GPS Location on Android Smartphones
Launch the app and scroll down to the section titled Select an option to get started. Tap the Set Location option. Tap the Click here to open the map option. This lets you use a map to select the fake location where you want your phone to appear.
Are all Samsung phones region locked?
All current Samsung phones come with an active regional lock when first bought.
How do I change my browser country?
Manually change your location in Chrome
- In a browser window, hit Ctrl+Shift+I (for Windows) or Cmd+Option+I (for MacOS). …
- Hit Esc, then click the Console menu (three dots to the left of Console in the lower portion of the screen).
- Select Sensors and change the Geolocation dropdown to Custom location…
Are Samsung phones region locked?
To our knowledge Samsung does not region-lock its dual-SIM phones, but even if it did you could use the advice below to remove the region lock.
Why does my phone location say I’m somewhere else?
Try to check your location in another app like maps or weather. These applications will use your current location automatically. This is not something to be worry, if Maps shows you as being within a few hundred feet of where you really are.
Can my phone be tracked if Location Services is off?
If you leave it on, your phone will triangulate your exact position via GPS, wifi, mobile networks, and other device sensors. Turn it off, and your device will only use GPS to figure out where you are. Location History is the feature that keeps track of where you’ve been, and any addresses you type in or navigate to.
How can I fake my location on Android?
- Download a GPS spoofing app. First, head to the Play Store and search for GPS spoofing apps. …
- Enable Developer options. Next, if you haven’t already done so, enable Developer options on your phone. …
- Select mock location app. …
- Spoof your location. …
- Enjoy your media.
How do I change my Gmail time zone?
- Find the Personal Settings and click Edit next to the ‘Email addresses’ section.
- For the Time Zone field, choose the time zone that matches your location.
- Click Save.
- Sign out of Gmail and sign back in.
How can I change my Google account?
Open the Settings app. Scroll down and tap on Google/Google Settings. Tap on the dropdown arrow next to the current default Google account. Tap a different account.22 мая 2020 г.