How do you change the color in messenger?
Tap “Color.” This will open the conversation color options. Select the color you want to change to. The change will take place immediately, and the message header and text bubbles will change to the new color.
How do I change Messenger settings on Android?
You can learn how to change your Facebook Messenger settings by following a few steps.
- Open the Messenger application on your Android device.
- Press the menu button on your phone.
- Tap the “Settings” option.
- Tap the “Alerts” item to set Alerts as “On” or “Off.”
Why can’t I change chat colors on messenger?
At this time, the only way to change the chat color is through the Messenger App or on Messenger.com. If you tap on the name of your group conversation, you’ll have the option to add nicknames, emojis and change the chat color.
How do you customize your Emojis on messenger?
You can choose a custom emoji for Chats in Messenger.
- Open the group conversation.
- Click at the top right.
- Click Customize Chat > Change Emoji.
- Click to choose an emoji.
How do I change my Emojis to female?
Gboard puts male and female emoji in the same menu for profession and activity emoji. For SwiftKey, press and hold the base emoji until a menu pops up. Then tap the skin color option you desire. SwiftKey keeps male and female emoji in separate menus, so the only option within will be skin tone.
How can I change my Android Emojis without rooting?
Steps to get iPhone emojis on Android without Rooting
- Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources on your Android device. Go to the “Settings” on your phone and tap to the “Security” option. …
- Step 2: Download and Install Emoji Font 3 Application. …
- Step 3: Change Font Style to Emoji Font 3. …
- Step 4: Set Gboard as Default Keyboard.
How do I change my text message settings?
Text Message Notification Settings – Android™
- From the messaging app, tap the Menu icon.
- Tap ‘Settings’ or ‘Messaging’ settings.
- If applicable, tap ‘Notifications’ or ‘Notification settings’.
- Configure the following received notification options as preferred: …
- Configure the following ringtone options:
How do I customize messenger?
From the Facebook Messenger App
Open a chat you want to customise and tap the person’s name at the top on iOS, or the I icon on Android. This brings up the options menu. Once again, there are three options we’re interested in changing: Nicknames, Color, and Emoji. Select each option and make the changes you want.
How do I change message settings on Samsung?
Change advanced messaging settings
Tap the Messages icon. Tap Menu > Settings > Chat settings. Select the following options to modify your settings: Send read receipt.
How do I change my Messenger chat Theme?
You can pick different themes or colors for your conversations in Messenger.
- Launch the Messenger app on your phone.
- Now from Chats, open the conversation you want to pick a color or theme for.
- Tap on the person’s name at the top.
- Then tap on Theme.
- Finally, pick a color or theme for the conversation.
How do I get more chat colors on messenger?
You can pick different colors for your conversations in Messenger.
- Open the conversation you want to pick a color for.
- Click then click Customize Chat > Change Color.
- Pick a color for the conversation.