How can I delete my Instagram photos all at once?
One popular option is Cleaner for Instagram (download for: iOS, Android).
Read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Choose Media from the menu in the bottom of the app.
- Select the posts you’d like to remove.
- Tap on the lightning sign in the bottom right corner. Click Delete.
How do I mass delete photos on Android?
Delete Multiple Photos
- Open the “Gallery” or “Photos” app.
- Open the album that contains the photos you wish to remove.
- Tap the “Menu” icon located at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Select item” (Gallery) or “Select…” (Photos).
- Tap the photos you wish to remove.
How do I delete multiple pictures at once?
How to Delete Multiple Pictures on a Computer
- Open the folder that contains the pictures you wish to delete.
- Hold down the “Ctrl” key on the keyboard.
- Use the mouse to click on the thumbnails or icons of the pictures you want to delete. As long as you continue to hold down the “Ctrl” key, each picture you click on is selected.
Can you mass delete instagram posts?
So if you don’t want to waste money on acquiring the pro variant of apps, you can use that app for mass delete Instagram posts. … Deleting Instagram posts on Android phones is the same as the ios. If you want to delete then press delete.
How do you delete multiple pictures at once on Instagram?
Steps to Delete One Photo from Multiple Photos in Instagram
Go down to the feed to the photo post which you wish to remove. Choose the three-dot symbol. It is located at the upper right-hand side of the screen. Choose the Delete option.
How do I delete all the photos on my phone?
Hello Brian, the safest way would be to tap the 3 bar menu in the Android app and then the drop down to the right of your email address. Select Remove active account or Use without an account. Then delete all the photos from the web.
How do I delete all photos from my Samsung phone?
Tap ‘Move to Trash’
In most gallery apps, you’ll simply press and hold on an album to select it, which should allow you to select each album you want to delete. On Samsung’s Gallery application, you’ll also have the ability to select all albums. Once you’ve done this, click delete album, and confirm.
How do you delete multiple pictures on Google?
for a range of photos, click the first (newest) then scroll to the end of the range you want to delete, hit the Shift key, what for the selection to turn blue, then click the last one. Then select the Garbage can. Remember the Garbage Can deletes images ~Everywhere~ (all synced devices and the cloud).
How do you mass delete photos on Facebook?
Step 2: Click the Photos tab to display a list of your photos and albums. Step 3: Hover your mouse over the photo you want to delete, click the Edit button that appears in the top corner of the photo and select Delete This Photo. Repeat this process for each photo you want to delete.
How do I delete multiple pictures on my laptop?
Select multiple files at once in Windows Explorer by holding down your “Ctrl” key while clicking them. You can then right-click any highlighted file and select “Delete.”
How do you delete multiple pictures on Instagram on a computer?
No, Instagram does not currently allow you to delete multiple photos at once. The best you can do is sort them all with a hashtag and delete them one by one.
How do you delete all your archives on Instagram at once?
How do I delete a story from my stories archive on Instagram?
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Archive.
- Tap the story you want to delete.
- Tap (iOS) or (Android).
- Tap Delete, then tap Delete again to confirm.