How do I delete a Facebook story?
How to delete a Facebook Story
- Log into your Facebook page on your Mac or PC, or through the mobile app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Go to the Stories section at the top of your News Feed, then tap the image or video you want to remove.
- Click on the three horizontal dots at the top right corner.
How do I delete a story on Facebook Mobile?
If you are using an Android device, open Swipe and select the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner, then choose “Settings.” Enable the toggle next to “Hide Facebook Stories” to remove Stories from your feed.
How do I edit my Facebook story?
To edit or delete your story highlights:
- From your News Feed, tap your profile picture in the top left.
- Scroll down to Story Highlights and press and hold your story highlight.
- Tap Delete Highlight or Edit Highlight and follow the steps.
How can I delete my story on messenger?
On the home screen, tap on your story at the top, then the three dots icon in the bottom right. Tap Delete.
How do I block all Facebook Stories?
How to Hide Facebook News Feed Stories
- Hover your mouse over the story you want to hide. …
- Click the gray arrow. …
- Select Hide. …
- (Optional) If you realize you actually do want to see a story, click the Unhide link. …
- (Optional) If you never want to see this person’s stories appear in your News Feed, click the link to Hide All Stories.
How do you delete an archived story on Facebook?
Step 1: Open the Facebook website and click on Archive on the home page. Step 2: You will find all your archived stories here. Click on the story that you want to delete. Step 3: Click on the three-dot icon at the top-right corner and select Delete photo from the menu.
How can I edit my story?
How to Edit Your Short Story
- Print out your story. …
- Read your story out loud. …
- Read your story again, taking notes this time. …
- Write notes on how each paragraph moves the story forward. …
- Evaluate your character and theme. …
- Edit for prose. …
- Have a friend read your story and give feedback. …
- Compare their feedback with your own notes.
Can you edit a story once posted?
You may have noticed that you can edit captions for your existing posts. While that may be true, editing captions on photos and videos that you’ve added to your story is not possible. There’s no edit button or edit option in the menu when you select a picture or video from a story.21 мая 2020 г.
How do I remove a highlight from my story?
How do I edit or delete a highlight on Instagram?
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Below Stories Highlights, find the story you want to delete then tap and hold.
- Tap Delete Highlight, then tap Delete to remove the story from Stories Highlights, or tap Edit Highlight to add more photos or videos to your story.
How do I delete my story?
To delete a photo or video you’ve added to your story on Facebook:
- Go to the Stories section at the top of your News Feed.
- Click Your Story.
- Click to find the photo or video you want to delete.
- Click in the top right.
- Click Delete Photo or Delete Video.