How do I forward text messages to another phone android?
Forward your text messages
- On your Android device, open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under Messages, turn on the forwarding you want: Forward messages to linked numbers—Tap, and then next to the linked number, check the box. Forward messages to email—Sends text messages to your email.
How do I forward a text picture on android?
Android: Forward Text Message
- Open the message thread that contains the individual message you would like to forward.
- While in the list of messages, tap and hold the message you wish to forward until a menu will appear at the top of the screen.
- Tap other messages you wish to forward along with this message. …
- Tap the “Forward” arrow.
How do I forward a text message on my Samsung Galaxy?
Tap and hold your finger on the message you wish to forward. A “Message options” menu will appear. Tap “Forward“. A screen will appear where you can send the message to a new recipient Tap the contacts icon on the right side or enter the phone number in the “Recipient” field.
Can I forward SMS to another number?
You can divert your incoming SMS to any local Dialog number and IDD number or to any Email address as well. This can be a lifesaver if your phone is dying or you’re running out of credit. To use this service simply send DIV [mobile number to divert] and send it to 9010.
Is there an app that forwards texts to another phone?
There are plenty of apps and programs available to spy — er, monitor someone’s activities, and there’s another Android app to add to the mix. Secret SMS Replicator, after being installed on a mobile phone, will forward all text messages sent from a phone to another number without the owner’s knowledge.
How can I get text messages on two phones?
To get setup for mirroring messages, you first need to install FreeForward on both your primary and secondary Android phone. In the app, choose one to be the phone that forwards messages to the other; this is your primary handset number that everyone is familiar with.
How do I copy text on Android?
How to copy and paste text
- Find the text you want to copy and paste.
- Tap and hold on the text.
- Tap and drag the highlight handles to highlight all the text you want to copy and paste.
- Tap Copy in the menu that appears.
- Tap and hold in the space where you’d like to paste the text.
- Tap Paste in the menu that appears.
What is the best text forwarding app?
5 Free Must-Have SMS Forwarding Apps for Your Android Device
- PhoneLeash. The richly featured PhoneLeash app allows you to remotely answer SMS text messages from any email address or from another mobile phone. …
- SMS Forwarding. This basic SMS Forwarding app has a clean, intuitive user interface. …
- SMS Forwarder (Satsuma Solutions) …
- SMS Forwarder Pro (Zygote Labs) …
How do I email a text message from Samsung Galaxy?
Sending messages to email using an Android device
Open your messaging app and select the conversation you want to send to email. Tap and hold the message until the options menu appears. Click Share. Choose your email app and fill in the recipient info and tap the Send arrow.
How do I forward a text message on my Samsung Galaxy 8?
How To Forward Text Message On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
- Go to the Home screen;
- Tap on Apps;
- Launch the Messages app;
- Identify and select the message thread with the message you need to forward;
- Tap and hold on that particular text message;
- From the Message Options context menu that will show up, select Forward;
How can I print a text conversation?
How to Print Your Text Messages
- Download Google Cloud Print app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and click Settings to integrate it with your Android phone.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Choose your printer type from the options (select Other options if yours isn’t listed).
What is SMS call forwarding?
SMS forwarding services is a new feature that usually comes with call forwarding services. You can forward incoming messages to a predetermined email address or to a mobile phone number via a SMS forwarding number that is enabled to receive texts.
How do you divert?
How do I use Call Diversion?
- To divert all calls dial: *21*(phone number you want to divert to)#
- To divert any calls you don’t manage to answer within 15 seconds dial: *61*(phone number you want to divert to)#
- To divert calls when your phone is engaged dial: *67*(phone number you want to divert to)#