How do I get to the marketplace on Facebook?
If you’re 18 years or older, and living in a region where Marketplace is available, you can go directly to it by typing https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/ into your browser.
How do I get Facebook Marketplace on my Samsung phone?
You can find it on your Apps menu. Tap the store icon at the top. You can find this button below the search bar at the top of your screen. It will open the marketplace.
Why can’t I get Marketplace on Facebook?
To help protect the Marketplace community from scams, accounts that have been created recently can’t use Marketplace. If you recently created your account, check back later to see if you have access. In the meantime, you can still use buy and sell groups. Be in a location where Marketplace is available.
Is Marketplace on Facebook safe?
To avoid this happening to you, BBB reminds to always purchase DIRECTLY from the seller, make sure you see the item in person, and report anything suspicious to Facebook Help Center. So overall, Facebook Marketplace is as safe and secure as any other peer to peer resale site when exercising precaution.
How do I set up Marketplace on Facebook app?
Where can I find it? Marketplace is available in the Facebook app and on desktops and tablets. Look for the at the bottom of the app on iOS or at the top of the app on Android. If using a web browser, you can find this Marketplace icon on the left side of the Facebook page.
How do I fix my marketplace on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Why is marketplace not working on my phone?
You are trying to access the Facebook Marketplace on the mobile and facing the Marketplace problem then uninstalling and reinstalling the app may solve the problem. You should navigate to the App Store if you own an iPhone or PlayStore if you own an Android device.
How do I download new apps?
Download apps to your Android device
- Open Google Play. On your phone, use the Play Store app . …
- Find an app you want.
- To check that the app is reliable, find out what other people say about it. Under the app’s title, check the star ratings and the number of downloads. …
- When you pick an app, tap Install (for free apps) or the app’s price.
How do you fix marketplace isn’t available to you?
How do you fix the marketplace that isn’t available to you?
- Click the Marketplace icon in your Facebook account.
- Now click Request Review.
- Then fill in the Request form.
- Wait for a few days, the Facebook team will respond and fix the marketplace is not available to your issue.
7 дней назад
What are the requirements for Marketplace on Facebook?
To use Marketplace, you need to:
- Not be new to Facebook. …
- Be in a location where Marketplace is available. …
- Be 18 years or older.
- Use Facebook in one of these languages.