Can I transfer music from Android to iPhone without computer?
If you use Google Play Music on your Android device which most users do, the music transfer process is a breeze for you. All you need to do is install the Google Play Music app on your iPhone and you will have all of your music tracks on your iPhone.
How do I get music from my Samsung to my iPhone?
Find the music folder in your Samsung, drag the songs to a folder on your computer. Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes. Go to top menu and click File and then Add Folder to Library. In the opening dialog, choose the folder where you saved your Samsung songs to add them into iTunes music library.
Can you transfer music to iPhone?
It’s easy to transfer music from a computer to an iPhone using iTunes. Whether you have a PC or a Mac, you can sync your entire music library or transfer select songs and albums. … You can also transfer music from one iPhone to another.
How do I transfer data from Android to iPhone without computer?
With Google Photos App
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone without Computer with AnyTrans App – Step 2.
How do you transfer music from phone to phone?
Go to the “DEVICE” tab and select the Android Phone from which you want to transfer the music files. Click on the “Transfer Music to Other Device” and follow the on screen instructions to transfer the whole music library from one Android Phone to the other.
How do I get music on my Samsung phone?
Load music onto your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable. …
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device’s Music folder in Android File Transfer.
How do I transfer from Android to iOS?
Tap Move Data from Android
While you set up your new iOS device, look for the Apps & Data screen. Then tap Move Data from Android. (If you already finished setup, you need to erase your iOS device and start over. If you don’t want to erase, just transfer your content manually.)
How do I get music on my Samsung?
Re: Add music to samsung music
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap the Google folder.
- Tap Play Music.
- Tap the Menu icon (top left) and choose from the following: Listen Now. My Library. …
- Follow additional prompts, tabs, and settings in each section above to locate and play music.
How do I manually add songs to my iPhone?
Follow these steps to manually manage music and videos on your iPhone:
- Connect the iPhone to your first computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Select the iPhone using the Device menu in the top-left.
- Click the Summary option and select Manually Manage Music and Videos.
- Click Apply.
How can I transfer music to my iPhone without using iTunes?
Cloud services like Google Play Music, Amazon Cloud Player, and Dropbox can sync your music library across your devices. By uploading music from your computer to the cloud and then install the service on your iPhone, you can enjoy and play the music from your computer on your iOS device without iTunes.
How do you transfer music from iTunes library to iPhone?
To automatically transfer music from iTunes to iPhone:
- Connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable. …
- Unlock your iPhone and trust the computer. …
- Click the device icon and choose “Music”.
- Check the option “Sync Music” and choose “Remove and Sync” in the new iTunes window.
How can I transfer data from Android to iPhone wirelessly?
Run the File manager on iPhone, tap on the More button and choose WiFi Transfer from the pop-up menu, see below screenshot. Slide the toggle to on in the WiFi Transfer screen, so you will get an iPhone file wireless transfer address. Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
What is the best app to transfer data from Android to iPhone?
Moving your photos, contacts, calendars, and accounts from your old Android phone or tablet to your new iPhone or iPad is easier than ever with Apple’s Move to iOS app. Apple’s first Android app, it hooks your old Android and new Apple device together over a direct Wi-Fi connection and transfers over all your data.