How do I listen to YouTube with the screen off?
* Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
How can I play YouTube with my phone locked?
Play Through Google Chrome Browser On Android
The Google Chrome Browser on Android workaround is similar to the Mozilla Firefox one. Simply pull up the Chrome Browser – which should come preloaded on your Android phone – and watch the video in question. If you lock your phone, the audio should continue playing.
How do I get YouTube to play in a small window on Android?
To start PiP playback while a video is playing in the YouTube app, tap the Android home button . The video will shrink into a PiP window. The PiP window can be dragged to different parts of the screen, allowing playback to continue on top of other apps. To resume playback in the YouTube app, double-tap the PiP.
Why won’t my YouTube music play in the background?
Restart the YouTube app or reboot your device
If the YouTube app or your mobile device has been running for some time, there may not be enough resources for background play to work smoothly. Try closing the YouTube app or rebooting your phone.
Can YouTube music play offline?
If you’re a YouTube Music Premium member, you can enjoy music offline by downloading your favorite songs and videos to your mobile device. This means you can keep listening to your favorite artists even if you’re not connected to the internet or want to save on data.
Can you play YouTube app in background?
Open youtube.com on Google Chrome. After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site. Now search for any video and open it. … Now simply tap play and your video will start playing in the background.
How do I keep my music playing when my Android screen is off?
Top 8 Fixes for Samsung Phone Stops Playing Music When Screen Turns off
- Restart Phone. …
- Turn off Lock Screen Widget. …
- Allow Background Activity. …
- Turn off Battery Optimization. …
- Remove App from Sleeping Apps. …
- Check Data Usage Settings. …
- Uninstall Samsung Switch. …
- Update or Uninstall Music App.