How do you tweet multiple pictures on android?
You have to hit the “pic” in the bottom left, then select a picture, then hit that again and then u add 1 to 3 more pics by touching them.
How do I add multiple photos to a tweet reply?
First, you must know how to add threads to your tweet should you wish to do so. Remember the blue plus icon(+) that immediately comes on once you type in the first text? This then allows you to compose your second thread. You can then click to attach your photos or pictures one after the other to your thread.
How do you upload multiple photos at once?
Android: Go to the specific group album you want to add multiple photos to and in the upper right-hand corner tap on the “Add New Photos” icon. Select as many photos as you want. When you are finished selecting all the photos you’d like to upload, tap on the blue “Upload <#> Photos” button at the bottom of the screen.
How do you tweet two GIFs at once?
How do you post multiple GIFs on Twitter?
- Find a gif.
- Insert that gif into https://t.co/URBn9RaObl.
- Once you’ve done that, click convert.
- The gif that you entered will then be converted to an APNG file.
- Save that file.
- Log on to Twitter via Safari.
- Select the files and press tweet. pic.twitter.com/bAdDyeCTji.
How do you post multiple pictures on twitter app?
- How to post multiple photos on Twitter web. Users log into their Twitter account and click the Tweet button in the top right corner. …
- Post multiple photos to Twitter Android, iOS. Also at the Twitter account interface, click on the blue circle icon to post the content.
24 мая 2019 г.
Can you upload multiple photos to twitter?
You can now add four photos to a single tweet and for the first time, you can tag up to 10 friends in a Twitter photo, without taking away from your 140-character count. The photos you add will appear as a four-part collage in your timeline. If anyone clicks on one of them, they’ll get the full picture.
How can I save pictures from twitter?
Touch the menu button in the upper-right corner. Touch Save. The image is saved to your Android’s storage. If you haven’t saved any Twitter images before, a Twitter folder will be created.
How do I attach a photo to a tweet?
To post a photo or GIF in a Tweet
- Tap the Tweet icon.
- Tap the camera icon to add a new photo or video to your Tweet.
- Tap the photo icon to attach an existing photo, video, or GIF. Once you have 2 or more photos selected, you can tap and hold a photo to drag and reorder before Tweeting. …
- Tap Tweet to post.
How do you add a GIF to a tweet reply?
Use the GIF Button in the Twitter compose box
- Open the compose box in your Twitter profile.
- Click the GIF icon to search for and select a GIF from GIF library.
- Once the GIF is selected, the GIF will attach to your Tweet. You can only choose one GIF per Tweet.
- Click Tweet button to post the Tweet to your profile.
What is the maximum number of photos in a Facebook post?
Currently only the creator of an album can add a maximum of 1,000 photos, but under the changes up to 50 contributors can add 200 photos each to the same collection – a limit of 10,000 pictures.
How many photos can you upload to Facebook in one post?
How do I move multiple photos to a folder?
- Click the first file or folder you want to select.
- Hold down the Shift key, select the last file or folder, and then let go of the Shift key.
- Now hold down the Ctrl key and click any other file(s) or folder(s) you would like to add to those already selected.
How do you post a GIF on twitter from your camera roll?
To attach a GIF that you have saved on your phone, tap the camera button and select the GIF to attach. To attach a GIF from a library of available GIFs, tap the GIF Icon to search for and select your GIF.
Can you animate PNG?
Animated Portable Network Graphics (APNG) is a file format which extends the Portable Network Graphics (PNG) specification to permit animated images that work similarly to animated GIF files, while supporting 24-bit images and 8-bit transparency not available for GIFs.