How do you reset a locked ZTE phone?
Master reset with hardware keys
- Back up data on the internal memory.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons until the ZTE logo screen appears, then release.
- Press the Volume down button to highlight wipe data/factory reset.
- Press the Power button to select.
How do you unlock a ZTE phone without resetting it?
Go to the website of Find My Device on another Android device or your computer > Sign in your Google account > It will show all your devices that have signed in this account > Choose the ZTE phone you want to unlock. Step 2. Then you will see “Ring”, “Lock” and “Erase”. So select the Lock option.21 мая 2020 г.
How do I factory reset my Android phone without turning it on?
Turn off the phone and then press and hold the Volume Up key and Power key simultaneously until the Android system recover screen appears. Use the Volume Down key to highlight the “wipe data/factory reset” option and then use the Power button to make the selection.
How do you reset a ZTE phone battery?
If you need to remove and re-insert the battery to soft reset the device, follow these steps:
- If you are unsure if your battery is charged, connect your device to the charger.
- Press and hold the Power key for up to 15 seconds.
- Wait as the device restarts.
How do you reset a locked ZTE Tracfone?
Press and hold the Volume Up (left button on the phone) button, the Power button, and the Menu button (located at the bottom-right face of the unit). Do not let go of the buttons until you see the Android Recovery menu.
How can I break my Android pattern lock without resetting it?
Type the command “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture. key” and press enter. 8. Simply restart your device and access it the usual way, without any lock screen pattern or pin.
How can I get into a locked phone?
Press and hold the power button, then press and release the volume up button. Now you should see “Android Recovery” written on the top together with some options. By pressing the volume down button, go down the options until “Wipe data/factory reset” is selected. Press the power button to select this option.
How do I do a hard reset on my Android phone?
Press and hold the power and volume up buttons together to load the recovery mode. Using the Volume buttons to scroll through the menu, highlight Wipe data/factory reset. Press the Power button to select. Highlight and select Yes to confirm the reset.
How do I boot my Android into recovery mode?
How To Access Android Recovery Mode
- Turn off the phone (hold power button and select “Power Off” from the menu)
- Now, press and hold Power+Home+Volume Up buttons..
- Keep holding until device logo shows up and phone restarts again, you should enter recovery mode.
13 мая 2015 г.
How do I completely wipe my Android phone?
To wipe your stock Android device, head to the “Backup & reset” section of your Settings app and tap the option to for “Factory Data Reset.” The wiping process will take some time, but once it’s finished, your Android will reboot and you will see the same welcome screen you saw the first time you booted it up.
How do I reset my phone service?
- Go to the dial pad or phone app.
- Enter *# *# 72786 #* #* into the dial pad. Don’t tap the call icon or try to connect.
- Confirm the reset.
- Allow the phone to restart and go through the activation process.
How do I hard reset my ZTE Max XL?
Master reset with hardware keys
Back up data on the internal memory. With the device turned off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons until the ZTE logo screen appears, then release. Press the Volume down button to highlight wipe data/factory reset. Press the Power button to select.