How do you save someone else’s Instagram video?
Video Downloader for Instagram (Android) is simple and direct.
- Install the Video Downloader for Instagram App from the Play Store.
- Copy the URL of the video and paste it to the video downloader.
- Tap Download, and wait for a few seconds for the download to finish.
How do you save Instagram videos in 2020?
Download Instagram Videos on Android
- Open Instagram on your Android device and then head over to the video which you want to download.
- Tap on the three dots placed vertically at the top right and select Copy Link.
- Now, open InstaSaver app on your device and tap on the “Insta Post Downloader” button.
How do you save someone else’s Instagram video to your iPhone?
If you want to save someone else’s Instagram video, you can do it by recording your phone screen. Those with an iPhone are in luck, as screen recording is built into the device. However, Android users will have to use an app — like AZ Screen Recorder or EZ Screen Recorder — to get it done.
Where are Instagram videos stored android?
The video should be saved in the gallery > instagram folder.
Can I download a video from Instagram?
One option is Blaze: Browser & File Manager. Just copy the URL of an Instagram post from the Instagram app an then paste it into Blaze. Next, you need to tap the download button, and then select the option to ‘Export video To Camera Roll’.
How do I download a video from Instagram to my phone?
Open your story. Tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the bottom right of the photo or video you’d like to save. Tap Save (iPhone) or Save Photo/Video (Android).
Which app is best for download Instagram videos?
Here are some of the best apps to download videos from Instagram for Android devices:
- InsTake Downloader. …
- Saver Reposter For Instagram. …
- Video Downloader – for Instagram Repost App. …
- Repost For Instagram – Regrann. …
- Quick Save. …
- InstaGet. …
- Downloader for Instagram: Photo & Video Saver. …
- FastSave For Instagram.