How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
To move photos and videos from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, use a computer: Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera.
How do I transfer photos from Samsung to iPhone?
Once both the devices are paired, you can go to the Gallery or Photos app on your Samsung and select the photos you wish to move. Step 5: Tap on the share icon and select Bluetooth/WiFi Direct from the available options. Select the paired iPhone and accept the incoming data on it to start the transfer process.
How do I manually transfer from Android to iPhone?
Tap Move Data from Android
While you set up your new iOS device, look for the Apps & Data screen. Then tap Move Data from Android. (If you already finished setup, you need to erase your iOS device and start over. If you don’t want to erase, just transfer your content manually.)
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone without computer?
With Google Photos App
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone without Computer with AnyTrans App – Step 2.
Can I transfer contacts from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
Transfer contacts from Android to iPhone through Bluetooth
On your Android device, tap Apps from the Home screen. Scroll to and then tap Contacts. … Tap to select the contacts you want to SHARE to your iPhone via Bluetooth. Tap Bluetooth.
How do I transfer my apps to a new iPhone?
Transfer apps & data from one iPhone to another
- Step 1: Back up. …
- Step 2: Turn on your new iPhone. …
- Step 3: Restore from iCloud/iTunes backup. …
- Step 4: Wait while your data is restored. …
- Step 1: Enable iCloud on your old iPhone. …
- Step 2: Enable iCloud on your new iPhone and sync data. …
- Step 3: Download purchased apps.
How do I transfer files from Samsung to iPhone?
How to move your data from Samsung to iPhone with Move to iOS
- Step 1 Look for the Apps & Data screen and select the “Move Data from Android” option.
- Step 2 On your Samsung phone, search and install “Move to iOS” in Google Play Store.
- Step 3 Tap Continue on both phones, and Agree and then Next on the Android phone.
Can I AirDrop from Samsung to iPhone?
You can use AirDrop to share files between iOS devices, and Android users have Android Beam, but what do you do when you’re trying to manage an iPad and an Android phone? … On the Android device, tap Create Group. Now, tap the menu (three horizontal lines) button in the top right, and tap on Connect to iOS Device.
What app can i use to transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
Can you move text messages from Android to iPhone?
If your phone runs on Android 4.3 or a later version, then you can simply use the Move to iOS app for free. It can transfer your messages, Camera Roll data, contacts, bookmarks, and the Google account data. Please note that both the devices should be located nearby to be connected securely.
Should I move from Android to iPhone?
While there are valid reasons to not switch from Android to iPhone, a few reasons points should be considered, including the ability to use Google services on iPhone and having more data privacy and security. … Once you do, that same login will be made available to you in any other app that uses Google login.