How do I export my BlackBerry contacts?
Export your contacts.
From the pop-up menu, select “Export Contacts” and your Blackberry will begin saving your contact list as a VCF, or Virtual Contact File. A VCF is a type of file that contains contact information that can be synced or copied to any type of devices.
How do I transfer contacts from BlackBerry q10 to Android?
How to transfer contacts from BlackBerry to Android via Bluetooth
- Turn Bluetooth on both phones. …
- Take your BlackBerry and go to Contacts.
- Touch and hold the contact you want to transfer.
- Tap the Menu (it is the three dots in the lower right corner).
- In the menu, choose Share contact and then Bluetooth.
How do I Bluetooth contacts from BlackBerry to Android?
Select your Android phone from the menu. Next, press the BlackBerry button and select Transfer contacts. Authorize Bluetooth access on the Android device and wait for the transfer to be completed.
How do I transfer contacts from old phone to Android?
How to Transfer Contacts to a New Android Phone
- Android gives you a few options for transferring your contacts to a new device. …
- Tap your Google account.
- Tap “Account Sync.”
- Ensure that the “Contacts” toggle is enabled. …
- That’s it! …
- Tap “Settings” on the menu.
- Tap the “Export” option on the Settings screen.
- Tap “Allow” on the permission prompt.
How do I sync my BlackBerry contacts to Gmail?
How to Set Up Contact Syncing on Your BlackBerry
- Go to the home screen of your BlackBerry and choose Setup.
- Choose Email Accounts or Email Setup. …
- Select Add.
- Choose Gmail from the list, then select Next.
- Enter your Gmail address and password, then select Next.
- Select Synchronization Options.
How do I transfer data from bb10 to Android?
On your BB10 device, go back to the BlackBerry Content Transfer app. In the app, press ‘Next’ twice and then log into your Google account. The account must be the same as the account you entered into the application on your Android handset. Choose ‘Allow’ and then choose the data that you want to transfer.
How do I transfer my contacts to my BlackBerry passport?
Import contacts – BlackBerry Passport
- Before you start. This guide will show you how to copy your contacts from your SIM card.
- Select Contacts.
- Slide down the top menu.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Import Contacts from SIM Card.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Your contacts have now been added to your BlackBerry.
How do I import VCF contacts into BlackBerry?
VCF file. Click the Blackberry Icon at the top of your list of contacts then name your file and save it to desktop. After clicking “Restore”, click “browse”. Select the “desktop folder” and then click OK.
How do you share contacts on Android?
Share your contacts
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app .
- Tap a contact in the list.
- At the top right, tap More. Share.
- Choose how you want to share the contact.
How do I share contacts via Bluetooth?
For devices with Android Lollipop follow the steps below:
- 1 Tap on Contacts.
- 2 Tap on More.
- 3 Tap on Share.
- 4 Tap on the checkbox of the Contact you want to share.
- 5 Tap on Share.
- 6 Tap on Bluetooth icon.
- 7 Tap on the paired device, a message will appear on the other device asking if you want to accept the sent file.
How do I transfer apps from Android to BlackBerry?
Make sure to click Android. Then, download the Device Switch application from Google Play on your Android device. When the application is installed, open it, tap next and then RIM BlackBerry Device. Note the PIN code and enter it on your BlackBerry when prompted.
How do I transfer everything from my old Android to my new Android?
How to back up data on your old Android phone
- Open Settings from the app drawer or home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Go to the System menu. …
- Tap Backup.
- Make sure the toggle for Back up to Google Drive is set to On.
- Hit Back up now to sync the latest data on the phone with Google Drive.
How do I export contacts from iPhone to android?
Method 2 – iCloud
- Head up to iCloud.com via your computer.
- Select the contacts that you want to export. either one by one. …
- Click the gear again and select Export vCard. …
- Plug your Android phone to the computer, copy the VCF file to the local storage and import the contacts from the Contacts or People app.