Can you transfer data from iPhone to android?
With the adapter, you can transfer photos, videos, files, music, wallpaper and even automatically download any Android versions of free iOS apps you had on your old Apple phone. … In the phone box, both Google and Samsung include a USB-A to USB-C adapter that allows you to connect an iPhone to an Android phone.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. …
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.
How do I share between iPhone and Android?
Make sure WiFi is turned on and select the hosted network from under CHOOSE A NETWORK section. When the iOS device is connected to the hosted WiFi, open the SHAREit app on it and tap the RECEIVE button. On the Android device, the receiver’s iOS device should now appear on screen. Tap on the receiver to send the file.
Is there an app to transfer from iPhone to android?
Google has made it very easier to move iOS data to an Android device by launching the Google Drive app. Google Drive is one of the ultimate ways to transfer data from iPhone to Android app. You can easily switch data from iOS to Android within a few minutes by using Google Drive.
What is the easiest way to transfer contacts from iPhone to android?
Method 2 – iCloud
- Head up to iCloud.com via your computer.
- Select the contacts that you want to export. either one by one. …
- Click the gear again and select Export vCard. …
- Plug your Android phone to the computer, copy the VCF file to the local storage and import the contacts from the Contacts or People app.
How do I send a video from iPhone to android?
The Send Anywhere app makes it easy to share videos (and other files) from iPhone to Android. Just install the free app, allow it to access your media library, and then find the video you want to send. Tap the circle to the left of the video to select it and then hit send.
Can you AirDrop with Android?
So long, AirDrop envy. Android’s Nearby Share feature transfers photos, videos and other files in a snap, and it’s awesome. Nearby Share is quick and easy, just make sure you set it up first. … Now, Android phones are finally getting Google’s version of AirDrop, called Nearby Share.
Why can’t I send pictures from iPhone to android?
Go to Settings and turn airplane mode off. Go to Settings > Messages and turn MMS Messaging on. Go to Settings > Cellular and turn Cellular Data on. Go to Settings > Cellular and turn Data Roaming on if you’re roaming on a cellular provider network that is different from your billing provider’s network.
How do I transfer files from my Android to my iPhone using my laptop?
From Android to iPhone
- Connect your Android device to your computer and then slide down the notification bar.
- Select the option to enable USB Mass Storage and then choose “Open Device to View Files” from the pop-up window on your PC.
- Choose the files you want to transfer to your iPhone and then right-click one of the selected files.
How do you transfer pictures from iPhone to android?
If you already have the Send Anywhere app installed on both your iPhone and Android phone, follow these steps to transfer your photos:
- Run Send Anywhere on your iPhone.
- Tap the Send button.
- From the list of file types, select Photo. …
- Tap the Send button at the bottom after selecting the photos.