How do you transfer pictures from an Android to a Mac?
Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera. Choose the photos and videos that you want to move and drag them to a folder on your computer.
How do I transfer photos from my Mac to my phone?
Sync photos to your device
- Connect your device to your Mac. …
- In the Finder on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar.
- Select Photos in the button bar. …
- Select “Sync Photos to your device from” checkbox, then choose Photos, Pictures, or a folder from the pop-up menu.
- Do one of the following:
How do you transfer photos from a Samsung to a Mac?
Transferring Photos and Videos to a Mac
- Tap Connected as a media device.
- Tap Camera (PTP)
- On your Mac, open Android File Transfer.
- Open the DCIM folder.
- Open the Camera folder.
- Select the photos and videos you wish to transfer.
- Drag the files into the desired folder on your Mac.
- Detach the USB cable from your phone.
Can you transfer files from Mac to Android?
Your computer must be using Mac OS X 10.5 and up. Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer. … Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer. An Android File Transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I transfer files from my Android to my Macbook?
How to Copy Files From Android to Your Mac
- Connect your phone to your Mac with the included USB cable. It may appear as a disc.
- Download and install Android File Transfer. …
- Click Get started.
- Navigate through the directory to find the files you want on your Mac.
- Find the exact file and drag it to the desktop or your preferred folder.
- Open your file.
How do I get my Mac to recognize my Android phone?
Instead, to get your Android device connected to your Mac, turn the Android’s debugging mode on before connecting via USB.
- Press the “Menu” button on your Android device and tap “Settings.”
- Tap “Applications,” then “Development.”
- Tap “USB Debugging.”
- Connect your Android device to your Mac with the USB cable.
How do you import photos from Mac to iPhone?
Import Photos from Mac to iPhone with Finder
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac with a USB cable.
- Open Finder on your Mac.
- Your iPhone should appear in the sidebar of the Finder Window under Locations.
- Click on your iPhone. …
- Select Photos and check “Sync photo to your device from” checkbox.
Can you AirDrop from Mac to iPhone?
With AirDrop, you can wirelessly send documents to a nearby iPhone, iPad, or Mac on the same Wi-Fi network. Turn on AirDrop: On a Mac: Click the desktop to switch to the Finder, then choose Go > AirDrop (from the Go menu at the top of the screen).
How do I transfer photos from Samsung to Mac wirelessly?
Transfer Android Files to Mac via Bluetooth
- Next, on your Android device, go to Settings > Bluetooth. …
- Tap on Pair on your Android device too.
- After you pair your phone or tablet to your Mac, click on the Bluetooth icon on your Mac’s menu bar. …
- If you want to send files to your Mac, you’ll enable Bluetooth Sharing.
Can you AirDrop from Mac to Android?
If you have Android devices then you can easily transfer files between them and a Mac with OS X’s Bluetooth File Exchange or BFE. … Those are great options to have in a filing sharing repertoire, but sometimes you can’t find a cable, or you may not simply be able to do ad-hoc, AirDrop-like file sharing.
How do I transfer files from Mac to Samsung?
Install Smart Switch on your Mac. After installing Smart Switch, connect your phone to your computer using USB cable. Make sure allow your Mac to access data on your Samsung Galaxy. You may need to unlock the connected phone, and then select USB file transfer to transfer files via USB.