Why can’t I turn on my mobile data?
To do this, go to settings and tap on “Wireless Networks” or “Connections.” From there, switch on Airplane mode and turn off your phone. Wait for half a minute and then turn your mobile phone back on. Go to the same settings section and turn off Airplane mode. After that, check if your mobile data is working again.
How do I turn on mobile data on my Samsung?
How do I enable or disable mobile data?
- 1 Swipe down from two points at the top of your screen, to access your quick settings.
- 2 Tap Mobile data to turn it on or off.
- 1 Swipe up on your home screen, to access your apps.
- 2 Tap Settings.
- 3 Tap Connections.
- 4 Tap Data usage.
Should I turn my mobile data off when using WiFi?
On iOS, it’s Wi-Fi Assist. On Android, it’s Adaptive Wi-Fi. Either way, it’s something you should consider turning off if you use too much data each month. … Turn it off and your phone will no longer automatically switch to cellular data when the WiFi signal gets spotty.
What does ## 72786 do?
Network Reset for Google Nexus Phones
To network reset most Sprint phones you can dial ##72786# – These are the dial pad numbers for ##SCRTN# or SCRTN Reset.
How do I fix my data on my Android?
Remove and Re-Insert Your SIM Card
- Before rebooting, turn on Airplane Mode.
- Wait for 30 seconds, then turn Airplane Mode off.
- If you still don’t have data, turn airplane mode back on, turn your phone off, wait for a minute, turn your phone back on, turn airplane mode off, wait for thirty seconds, then turn mobile data on.
Why is my mobile network not working?
This problem is caused by your SIM card not placed properly, hence, the mobile not available on network error may also occur. To fix this issue navigate to: … Mobile network settings. While you are in mobile settings, you have to hold the power button and the home buttons together until your device turns off.
Why isnt my 4g LTE working?
If your mobile data is giving you trouble, one of the first things you should try is turning airplane mode on and off. … Paths can differ slightly depending your Android version and phone manufacturer, but you can usually enable Airplane mode by going to Settings > Wireless & networks > Airplane mode.
How do I get to APN settings on Android?
How to change APN settings on an Android mobile phone
- From the home screen, tap the Menu button.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Mobile networks.
- Tap Access Point Names.
- Tap the Menu button.
- Tap New APN.
- Tap the Name field.
- Enter Internet, then tap OK.
How do I enable mobile data download?
Android | Cellular Streaming/Downloading
- Tap the person icon on the top right corner on the app home page.
- Find Settings.
- Tap Cellular Controls.
- Turn on Allow Cellular Downloads or Allow Cellular Streaming.