Why are my installed apps not showing?
Go to settings and open the application manager tab. In that list check if your downloaded app is present. If the app is present, that means the app is installed on your phone. Check your launcher again, if app is still not showing in laumcher, you should try installing a third-party launcher.
How do I get my app icon back on my Android?
How to bring back the ‘all apps’ button
- Long press on any empty area of your home screen.
- Tap the cog icon — Home screen settings.
- In the menu that appears, tap Apps button.
- From the next menu, select Show Apps button and then tap Apply.
How do I get an app back on my home screen?
Touch the Apps icon to display the apps drawer. Long-press the app icon you want to add to the Home screen. Drag the app to the Home screen page, lifting your finger to place the app. A copy of the app’s icon is placed on the Home screen.
Where did all my apps go?
You can see your Android app history on your phone or on the web. On your Android phone, open the Google Play store app and tap the menu button (three lines). In the menu, tap My apps & games to see a list of apps currently installed on your device.
How do I unhide apps?
Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Tap the Apps tray from any Home screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Applications.
- Tap Application manager.
- Scroll through the list of apps that display or tap MORE and select Show system apps.
- If the app is hidden, “Disabled” appears in the field with the app name.
- Tap the desired application.
How do I restore an app?
Recover Deleted Apps on Android Phone or Tablet
- Visit the Google Play Store. On your phone or tablet open up the Google Play Store and make sure you are on the homepage of the store.
- Tap on the 3 Line Icon. Once in the Google Play Store tap on the 3 Line icon to open up a menu.
- Tap on My Apps & Games. …
- Tap on Library Tab. …
- Reinstall Deleted Apps.
How do I get an app icon back on my iPhone home screen?
Go to settings/general /usage/delete from usage. Then go back to App Store and tap on the circle with downward pointing arrow. This should download the apps to your home screen.
How do I find a lost app icon?
2. Long press a blank space on your home screen
- The easiest way to recover lost or deleted Android app icons/widgets is to touch and hold on an empty space on your Home screen. …
- Next, select Widgets and Apps to open a new menu.
- Tap Apps. …
- Hold the icon and drag it onto a space on your device.
How do I restore an icon on my iPhone?
Just navigate to Settings > General > Reset. Once there, select the “Reset Home Screen Layout” button. A dialog will pop-up asking for a confirmation. Once you return to the home screen, you will notice that all the icons are placed just like they were when you first turned on your iPhone!