How do I get rid of unwanted apps?
Step by step instructions:
- Open the Play Store app on your device.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Tap on My apps & games.
- Navigate to the Installed section.
- Tap the app you want to remove. You may need to scroll to find the right one.
- Tap Uninstall.
Why can’t I delete apps on my Android?
To disable an application’s administrator access, go to your Settings menu, find “Security” and open “Device Administrators”. … See if the app in question is marked with a tick. If so, disable it. Now go to your apps manager – the application should now be uninstallable.
How do I delete an app that won’t uninstall?
Remove Apps That Phone Won’t Let You Uninstall
- On your Android phone, open Settings.
- Navigate to Apps or Manage Applications and select All Apps (may vary depending on your phone’s make and model).
- Now, look for the apps that you want to remove. Can’t find it? …
- Tap the app name and click on Disable. Confirm when prompted.
How do I get rid of unwanted apps on Android?
How to get rid of unwanted apps on your Android device
- Open up Settings on your device and go to Apps.
- Find an app you want to remove (in this case Samsung Health) and tap on it.
- You will see two buttons: Force stop or Disable (or Uninstall)
- Tap Disable.
- Select Yes/Disable.
- You’ll see the app gets Uninstalled.
Why can’t I uninstall apps on my Samsung?
If you head to the Settings >> Application Manager >> App info. You will find the Uninstall button is grayed out. If you can’t uninstall an Android app installed from Google Play store or other Android market on your Samsung mobile phone, this could be your problem.
Is there a way to delete all apps at once?
Uninstall the apps. Tap on all of the apps which you wish to remove. Tap on “Uninstall” on the bottom center. Check “Move to Recycle Bin.” Make sure “Move to Recycle Bin” is checked if you want to permanently remove them.