How do I cancel my Pandora subscription?
Cancel my Pandora-billed subscription or trial
- Sign in to your account on our website.
- Go to the Subscriptions page. …
- Select Switch Plans.
- Click Cancel Subscription in the bottom corner of the screen.
- Enter your current password to confirm the cancellation of any future subscription payments.
How do I change my Pandora subscription on Android?
Manage my Pandora-billed subscription
Click the icon (initial or picture) in the upper right corner > Settings > Subscription. Enter your new billing information or click Switch Plans to choose a different subscription plan. Click Save when finished and enter your current password when prompted for confirmation.
Does deleting Pandora account cancel subscription?
Pandora warns that upon deleting your account, you’ll lose all of the stations you’ve created. … Also, if you have a Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium account, you should cancel that subscription before deleting your account.
How do I cancel calm subscription on Android?
How do I turn off auto-renewal or cancel my subscription?
- Tap “More” in the bottom right corner of your Calm app.
- Choose “Settings” in the upper left corner of the More menu.
- Select “Manage Subscription” and follow the instructions here for canceling your subscription.
How do you cancel subscriptions?
Cancel a subscription on the Google Play app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
How do I get a refund from Pandora?
We do not offer refunds for any monthly subscriptions. If you purchased your subscription through a computer and are being charged through Pandora directly, please contact a Pandora Support Specialist here for assistance with prorated refunds for annual subscriptions.
What are the Pandora subscriptions?
Pandora offers three types of subscriptions. Pandora Plus is $4.99 USD/month or $54.89 USD/year (plus tax where applicable). Pandora Premium is $9.99 USD/month or $109.89 USD/year (plus tax where applicable), unless you qualify for a Student or Military discount.
How do I get 1 hour uninterrupted on Pandora?
To get an hour of songs without ad interruptions, users simply need to click one of the brands’ advertising banners, which will contain a label saying that a click-through will result in an hour of ad-free listening.
What is difference between Pandora Plus and Premium?
With Pandora Plus, users can enjoy unlimited skips and some offline listening for $4.99 a month. Pandora Premium offers all of the same features as Pandora Plus, plus unlimited offline listening and the ability to create and share playlists, all for $9.99 a month.
How do I cancel my free trial?
How can I cancel my subscription from my Android phone or tablet?
- Go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
How long can you listen to Pandora for free?
Six months after capping free mobile listening at 40 hours, Pandora is letting listeners keep the music going as long as they like without a fee, mostly because it’s found other ways to crimp how long you tune in.
How do I cancel a calm subscription?
If you subscribed using your Google Play Store account: Go to play.google.com.
How to cancel Calm
- Open the Calm app.
- Select ‘More’ in the bottom right corner.
- Click on ‘Settings’ from the More menu.
- Select ‘Manage Subscription’ and follow the instructions.
How do I return my calm subscription?
Customers who subscribed to Calm through iTunes will need to reach out to Apple directly with any refund requests. They are typically able to honor all refund requests within 30 days of the purchase date (but it’s at their discretion). You can contact iTunes Customer Support directly at https://getsupport.apple.com/.