How do I change my pin number on my phone?
Android: How To Disable or Change SIM PIN Code
- First, go to Settings in your Android device’s main menu.
- In the Settings menu, choose Security, then Set up SIM card lock. First, here’s how to disable the SIM card PIN. …
- To change the PIN code, click Change SIM PIN. …
- There you go!
How do I change my PIN on my Samsung?
To change the PIN number on your phone,
- Press the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap More.
- Tap Security.
- Tap Set up SIM card lock.
- Tap Lock Sim Card.
- Tap the text box to enter your Old PIN and then tap OK.
- Tap the text box to enter your New PIN and then tap OK.
How do I change my Android lock screen?
To set or change your lock screen:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Security & Location > Screen lock. …
- Confirm your current PIN, password, or pattern if you have one. …
- In the Security & Location settings, tap Lock screen preferences.
- Tap On lock screen and choose one of the three options:
How do I recover my lock screen PIN?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
How do I find my SIM card PIN code?
In the SIM card and mobile phone section, you will see your PIN, PIN2, PUK and PUK2 codes. Please note that no one can ever find the changed PIN, as you enter it right into your telephone. Other possibilities: You can find the PUK code on the little card from which you broke your SIM Card out.
What is the PIN code for Samsung?
How do I remove pin from Samsung?
From the Phone security section, tap Screen lock type. If presented, enter the current PIN, password or pattern. Tap None. If prompted, review the info about biometric data (Face, Iris, Fingerprints) then tap Remove data.
How do I take the pin lock off my phone?
Screen security is either set by you, or can be required by a device administrator (app). If it is the case that you have set a PIN, password or pattern, you can easily turn it off or choose another locking method by going to settings > security > screen security.
How do you turn off PIN authentication?
How do you disable the pin authentication on login on Windows 10?
- Open Settings.
- Click on Accounts.
- Select Sign-in options.
- Look for PIN. Since you have already created a pin, you should be getting option as Forgot my PIN, click on that.
- Now click on Continue.
- Don’t enter the pin details and click on Cancel.
- Now check for the issue.
How do I change my lock screen settings?
Set or change a screen lock
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Security. If you don’t find “Security,” go to your phone manufacturer’s support site for help.
- To pick a kind of screen lock, tap Screen lock. …
- Tap the screen lock option you’d like to use.
How do I change my lock screen widgets?
How to Add Lock Screen Widgets to Your Android Phone
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose Lock Screen. On certain Samsung phones, the Lock Screen item is found in the Device tab in the Settings app. …
- Choose Lock Screen Widgets.
- Mess with the settings. The lock screen settings are not part of the stock Android operating system.