Can I rename my YouTube account?
Go to ‘Settings’ by clicking on your avatar in the top right corner then clicking on the button next to the Creator Studio button. In the ‘Overview’ section (direct link), click ‘Edit on Google’ next to your channel name. Update the channel name and click OK.
How can I change the channel with my phone?
Set up the remote control app
- On your phone, download the Android TV Remote Control app from the Play Store.
- Connect your phone and Android TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your phone, open the Android TV Remote Control app .
- Tap the name of your Android TV. …
- A PIN will appear on your TV screen.
How do I change my YouTube header?
Your banner image shows as a background at the top of your YouTube page.
Change your banner image
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Customization. Branding.
- Click Upload and select an image. To make changes, select a preview and change the crop, then click DONE.
- Click PUBLISH.
How do I change my brand name?
Edit basic information
- On your computer, open a web browser, like Chrome or Safari.
- Go to Brand Accounts section of your Google Account.
- Choose the account you want to edit.
- Tap Edit account info.
- In the section you want to change, tap Edit . …
- Add, change, or remove the info you want.
Can you change your YouTube name without changing your Google name?
You can not change your YouTube Channel name without changing the Google account name. However, if you change your channel to a brand channel, you can change the name of that channel without affecting your default google account. Click your profile icon.
How many brand accounts can you have on YouTube?
Earlier you can create only one Youtube channel under one account, and now you can create/link/manage up to 50 YouTube channel using one Youtube account.
How can I customize my Android phone?
How To Personalize Your Android Phone With Themes and Launchers
- Step One: Choose a Theme (Some Phones Only) Some Android phones let you choose a theme for the phone dialer, messenger, Settings app, and other built-in applications. …
- Step Two: Choose a Launcher. …
- Step Three: Download an Icon Pack and Wallpapers.
How do I customize my YouTube homepage?
To get started, head to YouTube and sign into your account (if you’re not already signed in). Near the top of the page, click Add/Remove Modules. (If you don’t see that option, find your username in the upper-right corner, click it, and then choose Account. Finally, click Customize Homepage.)
How do I get a YouTube URL?
To find your channel’s URL:
- Sign in to YouTube.com.
- Select your profile picture Your channel.
- From your browser, copy the URL of this page. This is your channel’s ID-based URL.
Why can’t I change my YouTube channel name?
Sign in to your channel on YouTube. Click your account icon > settings. In the ‘Overview’ section, click Edit on Google next to your channel name. Update the channel name and click OK.
How do I pick a YouTube name?
How to Choose a YouTube Channel Name
- Don’t rush into anything. …
- Try to relate the name to your content. …
- Avoid profanity, vulgarity, and inside jokes. …
- Make the name catchy. …
- Make it easy to spell. …
- Make it easy for people to talk about. …
- Make sure the name is available and that you won’t be confused with another business on YouTube or elsewhere.