How can I send a video that is too large for Android?
First, find the file you want to send and use the share menu to send it to Drive. You’ll get to pick the folder, so make a note of where you send it. You can let the upload happen in the background, then open the Drive app and go to the info panel for the file.
How do I reduce the MB size of a video?
Use a Converter Program
An application such as Movavi Video Converter can help you reduce a video file’s MB size and convert it into a format that you can use. It comes with presets that make it easier for you to choose the format based on where you’d like to use the compressed video it creates.
What is the best way to compress a video?
6 Easy Ways to Compress Video Files for E-mail
- Create a zip file. The most common way to compress a video is to convert it into a zip file. …
- Make a video shorter and smaller with iMovie on Mac. …
- Download a video in a lower quality. …
- Use a cloud service. …
- Share a video link without uploading. …
- Make a GIF.
How do you send a video that is too large?
Convert Video on an Android Device
- Download and launch the Video Converter Android app and import the video you want to compress.
- Tap Convert at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Manual profile. …
- The app will shrink the video size considerably and make it easier to send via email.
How can I send a large video?
Best ways to share big files
- Upload your files to a cloud storage service, like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, and share them or email them to others.
- Use file compression software, like 7-Zip.
- Purchase a USB flash drive.
- Use a free online service, like Jumpshare or Securely Send.
- Use a VPN.
How can I resize a video?
How to resize a video online
- Upload a video. Select a file for resizing from your Mac or Windows computer, iPhone or Android phone, Google Drive or Dropbox account. …
- Resize your video file. When the editor opens, select the necessary preset or input custom dimensions. …
- Download the resized video.
How do I reduce the size of a video app?
Top Six Free Android Apps for Compressing Video
- Video Compress. Video compress makes it much easier to compress videos and then share them on social networks, such as Facebook, Google+, WhatsApp and more. …
- Resize Video. …
- Video Compressor by Sunshine. …
- Videos & Movies Compressor. …
- Video Dieter 2. …
- Video Compressor.
How do reduce file size?
From the file menu, select “Reduce File Size”. Change the picture quality to one of the available options besides “High Fidelity”. Choose which images you want to apply the compression to and click “Ok”.
How can I make a large video file smaller?
First, download VLC (Windows, Mac, and Linux versions are available). After it’s done installing, click Media > Convert/Save. Then click Add and select your video file (you can also select multiple files to convert them as a batch). Click Convert/Save to bring up conversion options.
How do I compress a mp4 video file?
How to compress MP4 online
- Choose an MP4 file. First of all, upload an MP4 file you want to compress. You can choose it from your device: Windows, Mac, Android or iPhone. …
- Wait a little bit. Now the tool is processing the video. …
- Download the compressed MP4. Your video is ready now!
How do I compress large files?
Open that folder, then select File, New, Compressed (zipped) folder.
- Type a name for the compressed folder and press enter. …
- To compress files (or make them smaller) simply drag them into this folder.
How can I email a video larger than 25mb?
If you want to send files that are larger than 25MB, you can do so through Google Drive. If you want to send a file larger than 25MB via email, than you can do so by using Google Drive. Once you’re logged into Gmail, click “compose” to create an email.