How do I get rid of unwanted apps?
The tried-and-true method for deleting apps from your Android phone or tablet is simple: Long-press on the app’s icon until the app shortcut’s popup shows up. You’ll either see an “i” button or see App Info; tap it. Next, tap Uninstall. It’s simple and works on every Android device I’ve ever used.
How do I remove an icon from my tablet?
Remove Icons from a Home Screen
- Tap or click the “Home” button on your device.
- Swipe until you reach the home screen you wish to modify.
- Tap and hold the icon you wish to delete. …
- Drag the shortcut icon to the “Remove” icon.
- Tap or click the “Home” button.
- Tap or click the “Menu” button.
How do I delete an app that won’t uninstall?
Remove Apps That Phone Won’t Let You Uninstall
- On your Android phone, open Settings.
- Navigate to Apps or Manage Applications and select All Apps (may vary depending on your phone’s make and model).
- Now, look for the apps that you want to remove. Can’t find it? …
- Tap the app name and click on Disable. Confirm when prompted.
How do I delete factory installed apps Android?
How to remove unwanted apps from the app drawer. From your home screen, swipe up to enter the app drawer. Locate the pre-installed bloatware app that you want to get rid of and press down on it to bring up a quick action menu. Tap on Uninstall.
How do you delete multiple apps on Android?
How To Uninstall Multiple Apps On Android Using Google Play Store
- Step 1: Open the app drawer on your Android phone.
- Step 2: Find Google Play Store on the app drawer and tap on it.
- Step 3: Swipe right on the Google Play Store menu and then click on the option called ‘My Apps & Games.
How do I get rid of app icons on Android?
If you want to delete an application from the phone (and so from the menu screen) then go to Settings -> Apps and find the app you want to get rid of, click on it and there should be an Uninstall option, click this and the app and icon will be removed from the menu.
How do I uninstall an Android app that won’t uninstall?
At this point, you should be able to go into Settings | Application manager (or Apps on some devices), locate and tap the app listing, and then tap Uninstall to remove the app. You don’t have to let app administrative privileges get in the way of removing those pesky apps you’ve tried and no longer want.
How do I uninstall preinstalled apps on Android without root?
Go to Google Play and sign in to your account. On cmd/PowerShell type: pm uninstall -k –user -0 (the name of the bloatware from the url) – see photos: Once you get the ‘Success’ message that’s when you will know that the bloatware was successfully removed from your Android phone.