How do I delete multiple emails in Gmail on Android?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app . Tap the letter or photo next to the messages you want to delete. Tap Delete .
- On a computer, open Gmail. You can’t delete all messages from the Gmail app.
- In the top left, click the Down arrow .
- Click All. …
- Click Delete .
Is there a way to mass delete emails in Gmail?
To mass delete emails:
- First open to your Gmail webpage interface.
- Using the Search box at the top, look down to the Search settings near the bottom of the box.
- Ensure that All Mail is selected.
- Click Search.
- If you wish to selectively delete, use the checkbox beside each email to selectively choose emails for deletion.
Can you delete more than 100 emails at a time in Gmail?
Gmail’s inbox can display a maximum of 100 emails per page, so if the emails you want to delete span multiple pages, you have to search and delete them in multiple actions.
How do I select multiple emails in Gmail app on Android?
To select multiple e-mail messages in Gmail for Android, you have to tap the tiny check boxes to the left of each message. If you miss the check box and tap the message instead, the message launches and you have to go back to the conversation list and try again.
How do I delete thousands of unread emails in Gmail?
- Use the master check box at the top of the page to select all the emails on that page.
- Now a new option is shown below that master check box: All 50 conversations on this page are selected. …
- Click the option to select all conversations found.
- Press/choose the Trash icon to delete.
How do I clean out my Gmail inbox quickly?
How to Clean Gmail Inbox?
- Clean Up Your Google Drive and Photos.
- Delete Huge Emails.
- Use the Categories.
- Block Unwanted Senders and Unsubscribe from Marketing Emails.
- Delete All Emails from Senders You Don’t Care About.
- Get Rid of Old Emails.
- Create Custom Email Filters.
- Organize Emails with Gmail Labels.
How do I delete emails in bulk?
Mass Delete Gmail Messages
To delete all emails on Gmail that you’ve selected, click the Trash button. As soon as you click the Bulk Select checkbox, all the messages that met your search criteria are automatically checked. To delete them, click the Trash icon above the selected messages (it looks like a trash can).
How do I delete multiple emails on my Samsung Galaxy?
You will have to manually tap all the emails that you want to delete but you can tap all the emails first so by clicking on the left side of the email and then once you have all the ones you want to delete, tap on the trash bin icon.
Can you delete more than 50 emails at a time in Gmail?
Select All Emails In Your Gmail
If you have emails in your inbox from months or years ago, there is a very simple way to delete all of them. Look for the option to “Select all xxxx conversation in Primary”, this allows you to select more than 50 emails in your inbox for deletion.
How do I select thousands of emails in Gmail?
On your computer, go to Gmail. In the top left, check the box to select all messages. If you have over one page of messages, click Select all conversations.