How do I delete my Instagram account permanently?
To request the permanent deletion of your account:
- Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. …
- Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account? …
- Click or tap Permanently delete my account.
How do you delete an Instagram account on a phone?
Go to your profile and switch to the account you’d like to remove. Tap the gear or settings icon in the top right. Scroll down and tap Log out of [username] or Log out of All Accounts. Logging out of all accounts will remove all the accounts you’ve added.
Where is delete your account page in Instagram?
How to delete an Instagram account
- Log in to your account on instagram.com from a computer or mobile browser. …
- Go to the Delete Your Account page (https://instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/). …
- Once on that page, choose an answer from the drop-down menu next to “Why are you deleting your account?”
How do I delete my Instagram account without logging in?
How to Delete Instagram Account Without Login
- Open your browser and log on to www.instagram.com.
- Insert your old Instagram username and your password. …
- Meanwhile, it will not log you in because it is not the correct password and username, but it will request that you recover your password, so click on ” Forgot Password” and also click on next to continue.
26 мая 2020 г.
How do I unlink a Facebook account from Instagram?
Unlink your account
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account, then tap Linked Accounts.
- Tap Facebook, and then tap Unlink Account (iPhone) or Unlink (Android).
- Tap Yes, Unlink to confirm.
How do you log out of Instagram remembered?
How to Remove Saved Login Info on Instagram iOS App?
- Even if you don’t see this option, you can just go to Instagram app’s settings and clear Cache and App Data to log out of all the logged-in accounts on your Android smartphone. …
- Tap the red (-) button on the top right corner of the account to remove the account from the app.
How do I delete a Google account?
Step 3: Delete your account
- Go to myaccount.google.com.
- At the left, click Data and personalization.
- Scroll to “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data.”
- Click Delete a service or your account.
- Click Delete your account.
How long can you deactivate Instagram?
What happens when you deactivate Instagram?
When you deactivate your account, your profile, photos, comments and likes will all be hidden, but you can restore all of that information simply by logging in again, and it’ll be as if you never left.